Hydrazine

Eight

Eight

Awards
Couldn't really find a good thread to piggy-back this onto, but I was wondering if anyone has been running Hydrazine since it was launched and the original threads were created?

The kind folks over at PredNutrition sent me a sample with my last order. Tried it tonight and was quite impressed - didn't get any kind of buzz (doesn't surprise me, my caffeine and stim tolerance is just plain stupid) but I found I had great focus and energy throughout a long training session. And I set a new PR.

Considering buying some of this (having caps instead of a drink for a change is also welcome) but would like to know what kind of dosage etc. people are going with and whether they're happy.

Jedi_cali

Awards
There was another guy who asked about hydrazine and mesomorph if you can find that I wrote my opinion on the two. But briefly I'd wouldn't recommend 2 caps of hydrazine. It's not necessary to do more like a powder pre workout to get the desired effect!

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
I do usually 1 cap and that's it. I use it for cycling but would recommend to take another after 3 hours as the effects diminish at that time.

But I know a guy who pops 3 pre workout and then goes on with a scoop of bloodshred or something similar intra workout.

Eight

Eight

Awards
Interesting. 1 or 2 caps and the pricing works out ok. 3 and I'd pass.

How that guy takes anything with Bloodshr3d is a mystery to me. Lol. Raw makes me cold sweat so hard that I don't dare take anything alongside it. :)

rafi160

Awards
Im taking bloodshr3d raw(3 scoops!) for the past 4 weeks only lost 5 lbs w per 2000/cal a day Im stuck around 210lbs[goal is get down to 170] (I dropped to 150 before while taking OxyEPro what a beast!) and i barely sweat (only when im doing cardio/workout my body temp goes up) should I stack this? Kinda been avoiding my DMAA/DMHA supps .. Also i took Lipodrene before & that MF not only makes me sweat it gets me too light headed & kinda gives me ED lol .. I might be too impatient trying to get to my goal

Eight

Eight

Awards
Im taking bloodshr3d raw(3 scoops!) for the past 4 weeks only lost 5 lbs w per 2000/cal a day
I do like the stuff, but I have my doubts about how effective it really is for fat loss. Helps me with post-weekend water weight for sure, but I suspect the calories burned (if any) from taking it are very minimal. Never read anyone else's thoughts on it though - so maybe others have found it be a great fat burner.

barrettv

Awards
I've used Hydrazine for a while now. The first many uses it was fantastic at 2 caps. Great feel to it. I would often take one cap during the day just to get renovations done around the house. However, my tolerance has built up and i've stopped using it as often. Also been using Excelsior which feels very similar so thats building up my tolerance even faster. Its main ingredient appears to be DMHA however its feel is not the same as other DMHA pre's like Kraken for instance (which apparrently has the highest DMHA dosage on the market). So there is another ingredient in there that seems to be giving it its unique character...

Eight

Eight

Awards
Ended up buying some and am really liking it.

Definitely doesn't feel like other pre-workouts, but keeps me going and feeling great.