Hydrapharm Unbreakable - new joint help

The_Bavarian

The_Bavarian

Awards
Hello guys,

this new supp contains BPC-157. I took the peptide orally before and I think it helped to recover from my injury faster (epicondylitis).

It has to be reconstituted and stored in the fridge (for longer periodes). Since peptides are extremely fragile, how can they keep it stable for a long time in caps/powder without proper protection? I'm quite sceptical.

Please enligthen me!

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd like to know as well, dealing with a broken foot and minor shoulder tear.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It looks interesting, orally I think its meant to aid with gut issues.

The_Bavarian

The_Bavarian

Awards
Thanks AdelV! You don't believe it can help systemically to a relevant degree?

Anyone else want to chime in and express his/her thoughts?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm assuming it's just the powder not the reconstituted solution.

The_Bavarian

The_Bavarian

Awards
I'm assuming it's just the powder not the reconstituted solution.
That's my guess als well. I'm curious how stable this powdered gastric peptide in the caps is. Or is only the reconstituted form unstable?

James.fardos

Awards
Has anyone try unbreakable? Any reviews or logs?

The_Bavarian

The_Bavarian

Awards
Has anyone try unbreakable? Any reviews or logs?
Nope! Still waiting for replies before wasting my money ...

I'm still not convinced that BPC dry powder is stable in gel caps on a shelf in a warehouse. Or in a hot UPS truck.

norway

Awards
Hi, I ordered a bottle from Predator Nutrition recently! I have used intramuscular injections with BPC-157 before with good results.
After taking unbreakable for two days I start to have really bad diarrhea. Since I was using other supplements and did not know the cause at this time I stopped all supplements for a week. Then after testing again just one pill, I was stuck at toilet for a full day with REALY bad stomach. I missed a full day from work because of this.. From this experience I can not recommend trying this product. I wrote them about what happened to me, but did not want to give any refund for the bottle. Would be very interested to hear if anyone else have used this product here.

James.fardos

Awards
I did also ordered a bottle from PN and I'm taking one pill every day. Didn't have any sides yet. But it's also too early to talk about effect

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Apparently its only shipping from from the UK..but they do ship to the USA

barrettv

Awards
Hi, I ordered a bottle from Predator Nutrition recently! I have used intramuscular injections with BPC-157 before with good results.
After taking unbreakable for two days I start to have really bad diarrhea. Since I was using other supplements and did not know the cause at this time I stopped all supplements for a week. Then after testing again just one pill, I was stuck at toilet for a full day with REALY bad stomach. I missed a full day from work because of this.. From this experience I can not recommend trying this product. I wrote them about what happened to me, but did not want to give any refund for the bottle. Would be very interested to hear if anyone else have used this product here.
I too had this experience. The first few times was followed by really bad diarrhea. However after a week it went and never returned for the remainder of the bottle. so perhaps my system got used to it?

Wayne74

Awards
I’ve used it for tennis elbow and a ongoing shoulder injury. Cleared both of them after 3 weeks and I was amazed (seeing as the shoulder problem I’ve had for years)
What I was particularly happy about was the effect it had on my lower back which is ruined through years of manual labour etc ( two degenerated disks). I felt amazing and was able to squat heavy again.
No stomach issues or anything else but expensive to run continuously

The_Bavarian

The_Bavarian

Awards
I’ve used it for tennis elbow and a ongoing shoulder injury. Cleared both of them after 3 weeks and I was amazed (seeing as the shoulder problem I’ve had for years)
What I was particularly happy about was the effect it had on my lower back which is ruined through years of manual labour etc ( two degenerated disks). I felt amazing and was able to squat heavy again.
No stomach issues or anything else but expensive to run continuously
Thanks for your feeback!

Nutrex

Nutrex

Awards
I’d be curious about this. Heard a lot about this in the past.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will look into this. Have some serious hip issues.

keipei

Awards
I used it too ! Thought it was great! All inflammations were gone