Hydrapharm Unbreakable / Joint Care Supplements

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

I just got a pack of Hydrapharms Unbreakable and was wondering when the best time to take a joint support supp like this.
I've read so much conflicting information regarding timing, like, 'don't take pre or post workout' and 'don't take at all as they affect hard earned gains etc' but was wondering if anybody had tried this particular product and also when the best time to take would be?
Have torn acl and my joints down there flare up intermittently.

Also, I work out first thing in the morning due to time constraints with regards family/work.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
One capsule on an empty stomach, or with a very light meal, twice a day.

Pulling this off google for this product

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Package states the same thing, funnily enough. I was just asking a question pertaining to timing the dosage

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The cissus really shouldn't matter regarding timing, but I am not sure about the BPC-157. I never messed with that before, hopefully others will chime in at some point who are more familiar.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you have a torn ACL, not sure a joint formula will help but let us know how the product works out for you

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
BPC-157 works when taken orally? Most peptides are destroyed in the stomach I thought. I’m a little intrigued

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That's what I'm curious about. BPC-157 being it's main selling point, so I'm intrigued as to how this works...if it even does.

I have bad, achy knee pain on both sides occasionally (usually weather depending) so I said I'd try this.

I'll give it a run for a month, maybe a cap 4 hours post workout and before bed and ill see how it goes and post back to say what's what with this product.

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
BPC-157 works when taken orally? Most peptides are destroyed in the stomach I thought. I’m a little intrigued
bpc was proven to work when taken orally but it will mainly work in your stomach, that means repair damage there.
For joints etc. it is better to inject near the damaged tissue

barrettv

Awards
I've completed a bottle of this as I've chronic tendonitis (or something similar) in my left forearm for nearly 8mths now. Had prescription anti inflammatories and a cortisone injection which did nothing. Into the third week of the bottle, I slipped on gravel and landed heavily on my left elbow - injuring my rotator cuff. 2 weeks later and the shoulder is almost back to normal which is surprising since I did the same to the opposite rotator cuff 3 yrs ago and ended up needing surgery. The forearm tendonitis still remains however and hasn't improved at all so have started the second bottle. If it doesn't clear up after that bottle then i'll be very disappointed as this is my last grasp at a non surgical solution :(

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried Serrapeptase? Works wonders for me. The only thing about it is, I do notice a reduction in pumps and muscle when I'm on it, which is why I wanted to try something else.
I take it on an empty stomach at, like, 1am when I wake up for a p!ss, so I don't know why it has such a negative effect on training, but it does.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, I didn't notice much of a difference in terms of effectiveness with BPC when injected or taken orally. It seemed to have helped the joints the same either way, even at the same dose. It also took about 2 months of BPC to really notice lasting healing, then I took a month off. I haven't bought more yet. I'm basically cycling cissus and BPC.