Hydrapharm Quantum/Post WO

James496

Awards
Hi Guys

Anyone here use Quantum by Hydrapharm? If so, as a post workout, how do you find it in regards to it's recovery and performance benefits?

I have to admit to being a bit of a taste Junkie and my favorite post workout shake right now is Reflex's ISO 2:1 mixed with semi skimmed milk. Insane

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have not but in to see who has...

dr gearhead

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I can't comment on that particular product but I am dubious about Hydrapharm as a company. Clearly they are something to do with Predator, the hype seems majorly manufactured to justify the prices. Maybe I'm naive and all supplement companies do that but there's just something "emperors new clothes" about the whole thing that puts me off.

Saying that I've used Hydrazine and liked it, it's not worth the money though.

James496

Awards
I can't comment on that particular product but I am dubious about Hydrapharm as a company. Clearly they are something to do with Predator, the hype seems majorly manufactured to justify the prices. Maybe I'm naive and all supplement companies do that but there's just something "emperors new clothes" about the whole thing that puts me off.

Saying that I've used Hydrazine and liked it, it's not worth the money though.
Nothing wrong with being dubious dude. Having said that I'm not going to knock a product I don't know much about.

However I do believe a quality post workout meal is often over looked, so in theory it should be staple. Maybe my own hesitation is a little cautious of anything that claims to be a jack of all trades.

I recieved a sample of reflex's iso pro 2:1 - it's one of those where the taste just makes it brilliant.