Unanswered Hydra Head X

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do ya guys think of the profile? Thinking of trying it for my next natty anabolic and interested in the (+)- Epicatechin they’re hyping up.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks like it will be a solid product. Nice stacker with Anabolic Effect or X Gels

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What do ya guys think of the profile? Thinking of trying it for my next natty anabolic and interested in the (+)- Epicatechin they’re hyping up.
I’d be interested in feedback. I’m skeptical of the (+) because I had trouble finding anything on it and the references for the write up aren’t up so I can’t see what they are using for a source to claim it’s more beneficial.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like it will be a solid product. Nice stacker with Anabolic Effect or X Gels
I was thinking that as well. Would be a good set up with AE in my opinion.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d be interested in feedback. I’m skeptical of the (+) because I had trouble finding anything on it and the references for the write up aren’t up so I can’t see what they are using for a source to claim it’s more beneficial.
Nice summary here:

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm I didn’t think about stacking it with AE. Might be awesome

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is this different to Hydra head six, I can't find anything on X

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this different to Hydra head six, I can't find anything on X
It seems as though only one website has it so far along with the new lipomorph. I ordered a HHX though so will be giving it a go.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

batmanraider9

Awards
Everybody's talking about it but cant find it on google.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It seems as though only one website has it so far along with the new lipomorph. I ordered a HHX though so will be giving it a go.
I think you will be quite pleased with HHX if it lives up to (and potentially surpasses) it’s predecessor. Let us know how it goes for you!
Nice summary here:
Somebody has done their homework. Might this be an ingredient in an upcoming Olympus Lifestyle product :unsure:

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interest peaked. Went to buy two bottles but only one left in stock. Still purchased it, let’s hope they restock by the time I complete first bottle.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interest peaked. Went to buy two bottles but only one left in stock. Still purchased it, let’s hope they restock by the time I complete first bottle.
Are you telling me that you stole my bottle?

How could you!! :mad:

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you will be quite pleased with HHX if it lives up to (and potentially surpasses) it’s predecessor. Let us know how it goes for you!

Somebody has done their homework. Might this be an ingredient in an upcoming Olympus Lifestyle product :unsure:

I haven't heard from boss man for 6+ months, he disappeared.

I wanted original bottles, that Vitamin C form is expensive and apparently good for hair!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't heard from boss man for 6+ months, he disappeared.

I wanted original bottles, that Vitamin C form is expensive and apparently good for hair!
Yeah, that 2-Phosphate form was an interesting ingredient- and hard to find.

Intriguing ingredients in the new one too though!
Lmaoooo you know im a sucker for the natty anabolics
I sure do! That doesn’t exempt you from being punished though..

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s the consensus on the number of bottles to run? I know a lot of ppl like running 2 to 3 bottles generally before taking a 2 to 4 week break when it comes to natty anabolics.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What’s the consensus on the number of bottles to run? I know a lot of ppl like running 2 to 3 bottles generally before taking a 2 to 4 week break when it comes to natty anabolics.
2-3 months in a row is probably a good ballpark, and that is what I did a few times with HH-6.
It’s possibly more important to cycle this natty anabolic than others due to the ursolic acid content. UA is potentially an antiandrogen and sperm motility inhibitor.

Also, we don’t really know yet how potently (or not) this 5H7M is going to perform as natty anabolic, but it also has AI properties that could be a limiting factor for people.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2-3 months in a row is probably a good ballpark, and that is what I did a few times with HH-6.
It’s possibly more important to cycle this natty anabolic than others due to the ursolic acid content. UA is potentially an antiandrogen and sperm motility inhibitor.

Also, we don’t really know yet how potently (or not) this 5H7M is going to perform as natty anabolic, but it also has AI properties that could be a limiting factor for people.
Ahh good to know. thanks for the info

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely interested in this

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff is really good but am annoyed that it becomes really good at 6 capsules a day if you are going to do that make the bottle worth 30 days please. I don't run out of steam like at all. Outstanding.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is really good but am annoyed that it becomes really good at 6 capsules a day if you are going to do that make the bottle worth 30 days please. I don't run out of steam like at all. Outstanding.
What are you noticing from the Hydra head x?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice increase in endurance just the ability to continue to train without exhaustion strength went up due to this. Sleeping better because I can push myself harder.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice increase in endurance just the ability to continue to train without exhaustion strength went up due to this. Sleeping better because I can push myself harder.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice!

FYI: I have stacked the original HH-6 with Vector and OL Kings Slayer on separate occasions. Both of them were amazing combos that I want to experiment with again - but this time with HH-X obviously.

When I stacked these products, 4 capsules per day of HH-6 and 4 capsules of Vector or KS was plenty- and very effective. CEL Anabolic Effect would be another contender as well. Point being, it may be worth your while to experiment combining it with one of those products to bring things to a different level while being able to back off to 4 caps/day with your HH-X doses.

I don’t know why I haven’t gotten this yet, but when I do- I will definitely be stacking it with 4 capsules of Vector and take it from there. I’m already currently on Vector (yet again) anyway..

Last edited: