Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In case anyone is interested; EF is giving these away for $40 currently with their BOGO offer

Also; awesome review. I love the stuff at a medium 50mg as an add-on. The fullness is there for sure
I seriously miss it. Wish this had been around back in the day when I was having to use bottles & bottles of stanodrol for a base - this stuff is on another level, just feels nice.

3AD makes your cycle better, flat-out.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
***FINAL REVIEW***

I used 2 bottles of 3Alpha over a 35 day period in my cycle, taking 75-100mg daily over 3 doses typically. This was part of a bigger oral cycle also incorporating SARMs and a methyl designer - no other “base” hormone to provide DHT was in the mix, so I was relying on 3AD for energy & libido. It did not disappoint.

In fact, it worked better than any other oral hormone I’ve used to date as a “test base”. DHEA, 4andro, Epiandro, Androsterone, Proviron all are inferior to my experience with 3AD. It even worked well when I only used it in 2 doses per day, although I still preferred 3 doses to split it up. It promoted good sexual function, although Proviron is stronger mg for mg in this regard they were similar (and this is legal). Energy was natural and calm, not so anxious like epiandro - the best way to describe it is smooth. I did experience a decided increase in acne on it.

When I discontinued 3AD, I lost several lbs of glycogen and looked less hard & full. I also had to add some Nolva in to keep up with the rest of my ongoing anabolic cycle - 3AD was a potent androgen and clearly had been competing with estrogen, helping prevent gyno.

PROS: Fullness, natural energy, libido, gyno inhibition/estrogen antagonism

CONS: Acne, likely to promote shedding in those very sensitive

VERDICT: Buy this stuff! The perfect oral stacker for anyone not pinning - this is the new go-to “test base”, hands down. This would be great under anything, and I wouldn’t hesitate to use it again.
Dope, Can't wait to get to these, been holding onto them.