Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
wait i thought you were going to apply the product then wipe with the alcohol ??
Yep, spot on. Sorry if my wording was weird. I rub on Eclipse, put a little alcohol in palm, then rub that over and spread Eclipse further.

I really dig the smell. Just a nice fresh menthol, not like it’s covering anything gross up.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
91% alcohol rubbed over definitely speeds/improves drying.

It would seem that in general now that I’m more like half the way through bottle it is drying a little better. I have been shaking it like a mother before pumping since the start so nothing has changed there, and it could just be in my head, but I’ll take it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still been using Eclipse about 4/7 days. I have added a single tab of Diesel Test Procycle v3 about 4 days a week the last week or two, each containing 25mg DHEA, which is very wet for me.

Now 5 weeks into PCT, even adding 100mg DHEA/week I have actually stepped my Eclipse dosage DOWN to 5 pumps/day. I am going to get bloodwork very soon to see what’s going on in general being on the 10mg Ostarine all this time, but from a feel perspective Eclipse really makes a difference. And just over 50% bottle still left!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bloodwork can’t happen tomorrow, as I have a follow up with the bicep surgeon and pt. But, I want it to happen very soon. Maybe next Saturday or the following Monday morning.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Getting bloods drawn Saturday. Bet I’ll have numbers next Monday!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just got off 300mg dhea daily, which I’ve been on since I ended my Lithos log, next day I went back on dhea and added a bit to it. No AI, no gyno, nothing.

It’s been a week since I came off, happened to also get sick, so I had to take a couple days off during that week. Strength went way back down hahahaha

Funny thing is I only stopped that to do something else I had thought I’d be doing now, but can’t because of some temporary medical issues that need attention.

Anyway what I was going to ask is have you ever taken that much dhea yourself?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just got off 300mg dhea daily, which I’ve been on since I ended my Lithos log, next day I went back on dhea and added a bit to it. No AI, no gyno, nothing.

It’s been a week since I came off, happened to also get sick, so I had to take a couple days off during that week. Strength went way back down hahahaha

Funny thing is I only stopped that to do something else I had thought I’d be doing now, but can’t because of some temporary medical issues that need attention.

Anyway what I was going to ask is have you ever taken that much dhea yourself?
No way, I’m a wet sumbitch - I aromatize just thinking about DHEA. I’m also very sensitive to androgens with PR affinity, and have to manage prolactin to partake without issue.

Any daily amount of DHEA, or even phytoestrogens like Trib, need an AI to avoid bugging my gyno.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No way, I’m a wet sumbitch - I aromatize just thinking about DHEA. I’m also very sensitive to androgens with PR affinity, and have to manage prolactin to partake without issue.

Any daily amount of DHEA, or even phytoestrogens like Trib, need an AI to avoid bugging my gyno.
See I always thought I was too until you mentioned the ai thing in my research log. Now I’m thinking I don’t have it so bad.

I still consider dhea to be more or less estrogen in a bottle, but it seems it takes quite a bit for me to raise it above normal range.

So why do you think they have that dhea in the product you’re using?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
See I always thought I was too until you mentioned the ai thing in my research log. Now I’m thinking I don’t have it so bad.

I still consider dhea to be more or less estrogen in a bottle, but it seems it takes quite a bit for me to raise it above normal range.

So why do you think they have that dhea in the product you’re using?
Because especially in a hypogonadal/low natural test environment, that supplemental DHEA brings some very welcome supplementary hormone to the table. It’s cheap and legal. The point of Diesel Test is going to be to FEEL more energized and better libido. Plus many guys in the second half of their life probably have declining DHEA levels, and definitely many on actual TRT.

I am mainly taking it for the pregnenolone boost periodically. I have not taken any this week though. Last 2 servings of 25mg Proviron will be this week, and planning to drop the 5mg Osta starting Monday as well. Will continue to lower Eclipse use as well - I still have a whole half a bottle!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright, what you all really came to see - bloods!

What I’ve been taking relevant to hormones last few weeks: 5mgs Ostarine, 10mg Nolva, an occasional tab of Dtp v3 (25mg DHEA & 25mg Pregnenolone), 25mg Proviron eod.

IMG_2153.JPG

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My liver numbers are completely normal; enzymes are normally both 39-45 but 30/50 is fine. Blood Glucose not great but same as last time on MK677 unfortunately. Cholesterol is a work in progress. You can tell by the higher LH numbers that the Nolva is the only reason my TT is as high as it is on the Ostarine, so even 5mg is detrimental to recovery for anyone curious about low dose Osta in PCT. My TT is often ~800.

BUT what’s disconcerting here, and unexpected based on how I feel: estrogen is over double normal for this test level! Normally around 32 for 600s TT & 36 for 800. Despite drying me out, despite making my joints pop with even 5 pumps daily (had to go to eod), Eclipse isn’t even keeping up with 25-50mg DHEA per week and whatever free test I’m making (proviron likely has SHBG lowered & free test elevated over normal).

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The high estradiol is probably from the DHEA, I presume.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was taking maybe 3 tabs (75/75mg TOTAL) over an entire week. And haven’t taken a single tab in over a full week at least prior to bloods.

Eclipse is not a useful AI, by any stretch.
Well that blows.

Though maybe for someone like me it would be. But I’m prone to joint pain. I was taking 300mg dhea daily and barely any estrogen increase. I don’t have the paperwork, but I do know what happens to me at about what numbers...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well that blows.

Though maybe for someone like me it would be. But I’m prone to joint pain. I was taking 300mg dhea daily and barely any estrogen increase. I don’t have the paperwork, but I do know what happens to me at about what numbers...
It does seem to lower water retention slightly, and I see joint drying on it. It smells good and the bottle has enough product in it to run 10 pumps a day for at least a solid month, probably more, for a reasonable price. But I would treat it like Arimistane, like a cosmetic.

It should be noted that I have actually been losing bodyfat the last month, so it’s not like I would be aromatizing worse than past bloodwork either.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was taking maybe 3 tabs (75/75mg TOTAL) over an entire week. And haven’t taken a single tab in over a full week at least prior to bloods.

Proviron (DHT) docks on estrogen receptor sites, this could explain higher blood serum levels.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

That's a liiittle harsh, there is other bloodwork showing it being pretty effective. Not sure why it didn't perform as expected here but even pharma makes multiple AIs, and any other Rx because not everyone responds well to everything.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Proviron (DHT) docks on estrogen receptor sites, this could explain higher blood serum levels.
So does Nolva; 25mg eod of proviron isn’t the issue in my opinion at all. The estrogen is from a combination of things and no control.

That's a liiittle harsh, there is other bloodwork showing it being pretty effective. Not sure why it didn't perform as expected here but even pharma makes multiple AIs, and any other Rx because not everyone responds well to everything.
There is definitely the law of individual differences to factor in, but I will say this - my estrogen is flat out double what I have ever seen it at even with TT in low 800s (and it’s only 600s here). My joints were getting so dry I was worried I had overdone it with the Eclipse, despite only taking now 5 pumps eod. So to see it so high was shocking.

I can say this - it’s not an effective AI for me.

Eclipse did reduce bloat/created a drier look. It smells good, causes zero skin irritation or breakouts for me even using same shoulder very often. The packaging and amount of servings per bottle is also very good. I think Apex has some exciting products & people should keep an eye on what you’re doing - I know I will. But I would not recommend this product as an AI, personally.