HYBRID Meet n' Greet: HYBRILEAN

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fast-acting fat-loss agent

When you’ve worked tirelessly at something, when you’ve established a goal and met it, when you’ve overcome an obstacle or obstacles, you don’t mind showing off the results. And cutting season is just around the corner; calorie counting, cardio, high reps/short rests… that time when we set our goals, we encounter our obstacles, and we try our patience.

And HYBRILEAN is the most useful piece in the puzzle that is the summer you. Helping to streamline your fat-loss objectives, HYBRILEAN is much more than a simple fat loss product, containing ingredients that also help in blood sugar modulation, thermogenesis, and energy.

· Increases fat loss capacity/metabolism (Olive Leaf, Green Coffee Bean, Banaba)
· Increases thermogenesis/body temperature (Caffeine, AMP Citrate, Capsicum)
· Increases energy (Caffeine, AMP Citrate, Higenamine)
· Decreases appetite/blood glucose (Green Coffee Bean, Caffeine, Banaba, AMP Citrate)

HYBRILEAN is certainly going to heat things up!

HYBRID-Hbrilean-03sm.png

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Loving this right now. Im actually using this and Agmapump pre workout.

Jakey

Awards
I'll also do a Preamp one in that thread in a sec. :)

Initial impressions:
Bad sleep recently and some stim tolerance will mean my views should probably be taken with a pinch of salt but feel that the reps would like some feedback.

All dosing - Although some fat loss products cause me to sweat more I rarely feel "hotter" / increased thermogenesis. Hybrilean appears to cause increased heat irregardless of dose be it 1, 2 or 3 (that I've tried so far) and this is again increased from exercise and eating (that I've noticed). I don't tend to get appetite suppression from anything, even dexaprine XR, the strongest stim I've tried can't knock my appetite out of the way even if it makes me nauseous. I can't comment on fat loss as I've only been taking it for four days.

1 cap: Didn't notice an energy increase, presumably from my stim tolerance.

2 cap: Would like to try this again, but didn't notice too much. An afternoon dose at 16:00 caused sleep issues and I still felt hot about 8 hours later.

3 caps: Strong stimulant feel, slightly jittery, good focus for 1 and a half hours but then a small "crash", before having increased energy (over normal) for a couple more hours - I can't really explain the latter, possibly placebo effect. o_0 Thermogenesis again increased.

1 cap hybrilean + 1 cap PES alpha T2: I don't think I'm gonna try this again in a hurry, i've never been so hot in my life, if people like to feel the thermogenesis effect then this is for you, unless this combo is dangerous, in which case, don't do it. I also was very jittery and hyper for a long time even though I didn't have the traditional stim feel, I'm presuming the caffeine dose was to low for sufficient CNS stimulation but enough to synergise with SA2-A.

I'm starting to think that I shouldn't try intermittent fasting type approach with this (or fast as long) as I have a feeling it is makes my blood sugar levels drop which might be affecting my energy. Wondering if the reps have advice regarding this? Many thanks.

Think i'll try two caps again tomorrow morning but have breakfast an hour later.

If i've missed something out or something needs clarification, please let me know. :)

Last edited:
Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
F'cking great, man... Thank you for taking the time to review these!

Your experience between capsule number is right on par with other users, too.

Jakey

Awards
Think I understand why 2 caps is recommended dose. Good sleep + them = good time. Just had breakfast (45 minutes later) and I've got some great energy and focus is excellent. I feel really ready for my lab today.

This dose is surprisingly effective considering it's 200mg caffeine vs. the 400mg I consumed in Preamp yesterday. Guessing something in the formula that potentiates it.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Think I understand why 2 caps is recommended dose. Good sleep + them = good time. Just had breakfast (45 minutes later) and I've got some great energy and focus is excellent. I feel really ready for my lab today.

This dose is surprisingly effective considering it's 200mg caffeine vs. the 400mg I consumed in Preamp yesterday. Guessing something in the formula that potentiates it.
GLUT4 induction by the banaba + caffeine (in rats) increases GLUT4 activity... Possibly increasing speed of transport.

Also, because I believe that AMP affects/dampens the caffeine a bit, there's slightly less AMP in a serving of Hybrilean compared with PreAMP.

Jakey

Awards
GLUT4 induction by the banaba + caffeine (in rats) increases GLUT4 activity... Possibly increasing speed of transport.

Also, because I believe that AMP affects/dampens the caffeine a bit, there's slightly less AMP in a serving of Hybrilean compared with PreAMP.
Considering I've got a test involving diabetes in a couple of weeks it's a bit disconcerting that I struggled to remember the purpose of GLUT4 hah.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Considering I've got a test involving diabetes in a couple of weeks it's a bit disconcerting that I struggled to remember the purpose of GLUT4 hah.
No fault of yours... Caffeine's affectation for GLUT4 hasn't been proven in humans yet, if I'm not mistaken. So, it's easy to discount or overlook. :D