Hurricanes suck

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While its kind of fun and exciting... They ultimately suck balls... Especially that dorian. Hes def a ball sucker.

Seriously tho, in s Fla and ive been through a lot of hurricanes. So its just a waiting game. Boarded up and waiting to see if this storm hits or misses us. Just wanted to post up and see if I could get some convo going... Seeing how I'm bored af.

Cheers

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This thing is looking to be a real monster.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This thing is looking to be a real monster.
Its massive... They're unpredictable. Almost NEVER go exactly where they say lol wild cards

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For reference... Here's dorian.... I'm the X Capture%2B_2019-09-01-20-26-56.jpeg

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oi that’s like west palm area ain’t it?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yea I think we’ll know better in the morning

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I think we’ll know better in the morning
True, this thing is moving soooo slow

Like 7 mph and supposed to slow down to 3 lol the Bahamas are getting pounded

Rubisean

Rubisean

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
As the hurricane said to the coconut tree, better hold on to your nuts cause this is going to be a hell of a blowjob.

Seriously though I am west central on the coast, looks like I will be ok this time.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As the hurricane said to the coconut tree, better hold on to your nuts cause this is going to be a hell of a blowjob.

Seriously though I am west central on the coast, looks like I will be ok this time.
Lol

West Coast is good
This time

Last edited:
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah Martin... Next county north

You live in Fla?
Hellllll no lol, too damn humid and it’s like a nursing home for old people. Also hurricanes and no snow. I’m further north

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol yeah this is a nut slammer...

West Coast is good
This time
I wish you the best! Stay safe...

We don’t get many hurricanes here in Maine, but I am well versed in hurricane preparedness:

Remember, help yourself before considering helping anyone else. If that doesn’t work...just run!😱
By the sounds of it, you will likely be able to out run it anyway..

I always loved getting hurricane as a kid because of the excitement, and I wouldn’t have to go to school. As an adult who has to deal with the aftermath, these kinds of natural disasters are a huge PIA!

By the time hurricanes get to us, they are obviously much less intense than when they are in beast mode down your way. Will be thinking about ya!
Hellllll no lol, too damn humid and it’s like a nursing home for old people. Also hurricanes and no snow. I’m further north
Minus the hurricanes, those are all reasons that I have always wanted to live in Florida. I thrive in heat and humidity. Old people don’t bother me either, except when they are driving..

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nuke em! Yall seen that? About possibly nuking hurricanes to make them less detrimental? Crazy.
Lol I mean theoretically it could work if you disrupt the storm enough but they would require a fair few and there’s the slight radioactivity issue to deal with after

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish you the best! Stay safe...

We don’t get many hurricanes here in Maine, but I am well versed in hurricane preparedness:

Remember, help yourself before considering helping anyone else. If that doesn’t work...just run!
By the sounds of it, you will likely be able to out run it anyway..

I always loved getting hurricane as a kid because of the excitement, and I wouldn’t have to go to school. As an adult who has to deal with the aftermath, these kinds of natural disasters are a huge PIA!

By the time hurricanes get to us, they are obviously much less intense than when they are in beast mode down your way. Will be thinking about ya!

Minus the hurricanes, those are all reasons that I have always wanted to live in Florida. I thrive in heat and humidity. Old people don’t bother me either, except when they are driving..
Appreciate it man... Yeah I think Maine may just stay out of the eye as long as everything goes well

Golden rule, always help yourself first and shoot anyone who even looks like they might loot... Or neighbors youve had a grudge against bc their dog wont shut the F up.... Haha jk, really tho people always come together in these things and help each other out. It is one of the things I like about it is that it brings people together and brings out the humanity in people and willingness to help each other out.

Yeah the good thing is, I'm on salary and will Prob be off at least 3 days this week :)
So this thing is really close now, we're getting pounded with rain. It is a beast of a storm. Poor Bahamas catching the big D lol

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heres an update.... Starting to get hit with the outer bands now.

Capture%2B_2019-09-02-09-18-10.jpeg

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dorian is a big ass puzzy

Not really I feel sorry for the Bahamas. But looks like we dodge a bullet here

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks like it hasn’t moved much

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This thing is unbelievable.... Just sitting there and not moving for over a day....

Capture%2B_2019-09-03-09-41-51.jpeg