Hung

Gregory55

Awards
Are you bringing back Hung anytime soon? Or do you have something that works the same?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is nothing that works the same. The supply chain for HUNG collapsed along through the mismanagement of the pandemic and the shutdowns. I now have to locate each inidividual ingredients separately and try to rebuild my contacts. It takes time.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is nothing that works the same. The supply chain for HUNG collapsed along through the mismanagement of the pandemic and the shutdowns. I now have to locate each inidividual ingredients separately and try to rebuild my contacts. It takes time.
Hope we can get AndroLo back one day. That was my favorite thing you sold. It’s hands down the best midsection fat reducer I’ve ever used.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hope we can get AndroLo back one day. That was my favorite thing you sold. It’s hands down the best midsection fat reducer I’ve ever used.
My favorite as well, but for libido. I'm 42 and taking M-Test, Bulbine, Pine Pollen, and Trib all stacked...and AndroLotion on my balls would blow them all out of the water lol. 30 second after a dose, I'd feel 18 again

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My favorite as well, but for libido. I'm 42 and taking M-Test, Bulbine, Pine Pollen, and Trib all stacked...and AndroLotion on my balls would blow them all out of the water lol. 30 second after a dose, I'd feel 18 again
I also used it as a pre sex “supplement” on my boys but my usage was primarily as a fat burner. I so hope he can make it a stable on his site.

Gregory55

Awards
Hi Dsade, If you need help tracking anything down I know a few places that sell great herbs. Also, if you use any African plants I have some knowledge of those as well