HUMAPRO RESULTS

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Ibeen looking at this ,and notice that the 300 caps version is sold out here at nutra,can you please share your experience,for us to learn your results??

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Ibeen looking at this ,and notice that the 300 caps version is sold out here at nutra,can you please share your experience,for us to learn your results??
I would say that you would get more feedback on RX's muscle forum. Why? More people use that product on that site. I have used it and it works well. No Bloat and effective at keeping muscle. Downfall is you have to adjust your calorie requirements via carbs or fats. Pm if you wanna know some more info!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I would say that you would get more feedback on RX's muscle forum. Why? More people use that product on that site. I have used it and it works well. No Bloat and effective at keeping muscle. Downfall is you have to adjust your calorie requirements via carbs or fats. Pm if you wanna know some more info!
i am allready on that forum also ,but i wanted my nutra brothers to share their experience,thanks for your info,and i am going to try this with their chain out soon

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its a good essential amino acid product. I used it last year and im giving it another go this year. Ive got tons of amino acid product experience so imo I have a good background to speak about this subject. What kind of specifics were you looking for?

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Rulk. I'm still waiting for your feed back on this stuff too! ;)

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I used the tab version got great .pumps nothing neg about it just like extend better

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rulk. I'm still waiting for your feed back on this stuff too! ;)
I like Humapro, its a decent eaa product but its a bit tricky to use. No I dont think it will make whey protein obsolete, but if you used this as your sole supplement protein source ( keep eating your animal protein ), you'd probably be fine. 40 tabs a day gives me the best results. Anything else you guys want to know?