Humalog question

Ambush1

Awards
Hey guys, I would like to hear from an expirenced user of slin to what is the right carb intake. I know the rule of thumb is 10g carbs per iu.

Here's where I'm confused, my daily carb intake is 400g carbs. Now if taking slin I'm gonna do it pre workout so I will have a pre shake, Intra shake, and post shake followed up with a meal after.

In my shakes they will all contain HBCD, EAA, And Creatine.

Now how much carbs does my shakes need to have if my intake is 400g on the daily?

133g carbs per shake?

Or have like 30%carb pre, 50%carb intra, 20%carb post

Or have the 10g per iu so for example 5iu i would have 50g per shake, each shake which will be 150g carbs in the slin window and remain 250g for the rest of the day???

DRSTRISMADAST

Awards
If you are using humalog, we say 10grams of carb per Iu because even if u don't have food available, 10 grams per Iu should cover you through both peaks of slin... I would not recommend not eating... If you are using slin you should be trying to gain some size... So should be eating every 2-3 hours... I use humalog before every meal and as long as I eat 10 I'm fine even by the time it is not active... Just keep sugar on you... I actually do 7-8 grams per Iu but have learned what works best for me...

Please make sure you use a blood glucose monitor until you get comfortable seeing your natural spikes when you need sugar...

And 4 weeks on 4 weeks off...
Start low like 4 ius then work up

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
1. Using slin without gh is STUPID and pointless.

PRE- WOROUT: 10iu 30 minutes with 60-70g carbs and 10g EAAs or 5g PeptoPro, 10g Creatine Monohydrate, 5g Taurine
INTRA WORKOUT: 30g Carbs + 10g EAAs or 5g PeptoPro
POST WORKOUT: 30g Carbs + 10g EAAs or 5g PeptoPro