Hulks APS Mesomorph log

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
We gotta get that mile time down bro : )

I know you're a fighter too, and we both know 1mi in 22 min isn't gonna cut it haha

Keep kickin ass
Haha i know bro thats everything tho haha entire pft for the SF lol my times used to be way lower . Im gonna work on getting my speed back and lowest bf % possible without organ failure from falling on me arse haha ....

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
keep goin bud! nom nom nom. +1 to kboxer, I assume you are also involved in weight lifting/bodybuilding for the health aspect... cardio and lung capacity is definitely something good to work on for overall health too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bighulksmash Mesomorph was definitely one of those supps you need to do 1 month on 1 month off... At least when I ran it, 3-4 weeks in I would always start to notice a drop in my sex drive. And having all this muscle, without the copious amounts of sex, seemed kind of counter intuitive hahaha.
I always loved it though. I set quite a few PRs running Meso.
copious amounts of sex...for the win!!!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol I ran 500 deca and it had the opposite effect on me

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
My day off but im sippin my mesomorph at this very moment reminiscing of the day me n the homies sipped og 1 3 reppin the set at planet fruity haha jk . Relaxing and sipping my meso , thinking about tomorrows workout! !! Drink big dream big!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Guys holy **** , last night was insane !!!!!
Can i do 2 scoops of mesomorph a day ??? Anyone know about this? Two in 1 day then one day off?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Guys holy **** , last night was insane !!!!!
Can i do 2 scoops of mesomorph a day ??? Anyone know about this? Two in 1 day then one day off?
I'm not sure that I would advise that. I know there's no way in heck I personally could handle that.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm not sure that I would advise that. I know there's no way in heck I personally could handle that.
I personally would try it eventually. Not yet. I have done 1.5 scoops. That was intense. Also i drank a redbull the other day then drank mesomorph, i dont recommend doing that.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I personally would try it eventually. Not yet. I have done 1.5 scoops. That was intense. Also i drank a redbull the other day then drank mesomorph, i dont recommend doing that.
Just watch BP closely.

Two scoops is likely around 130mg DMAA + 500+mg caffeine.

And remember DMAA has a LONG half life. I have two studies laying around regarding BP and DMAA if u want me to post/PM you when I'm at my PC.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Just watch BP closely.

And remember DMAA has a LONG half life. I have two studies laying around regarding BP and DMAA if u want me to post/PM you when I'm at my PC.
Do it . I tried napping but the kids wanna jump around and play wwe in the fukkin living room!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 scoops is a pretty freakin insane amount of stimulants.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Just watch BP closely.

DMAA has a really long half life. Sometimes I will take Mesomorph at say 6AM and come 3pm I will have a very small cup of coffee and boom stim brain kicks into hyperdrive again. Sometimes it even comes in waves by itself throughout the entire day

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm not sure if sleep would be in the picture if you took a second scoop of Mesomorph in the afternoon

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ok sooooo , guys and gals . Ive been doing 1.5 scoops of mesomorph pwo. Second day now . Today i had the best pumps ive had in years. Biceps triceps a little forearms. Damn lol 50 mins has gone by since my last set . My arms are bent in a 90 deg angle wont move . Pumps so hard they hurt like f. Best work out ive had in years. Songs i used for today . Just a few ill list . All that remains - two weeks ... skillet - monster .... three days grace - animal .... holy wow !!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
creatine nitrate!!! used to pop 4 creatine nitrate caps with a scoop of meso, pumps were incredible-ph quality.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
creatine nitrate!!! used to pop 4 creatine nitrate caps with a scoop of meso, pumps were incredible-ph quality.
Thats awesome! !! I figured u had more tricks then u shared ... keep em comin lol i need all the help i can get my meet is in april !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats awesome! !! I figured u had more tricks then u shared ... keep em comin lol i need all the help i can get my meet is in april !
I don't know if aps still sells creatine nitrate caps, but those things combined with meso were awesome!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I don't know if aps still sells creatine nitrate caps, but those things combined with meso were awesome!!!
I thought about trying some bioprene and or black pepper extract. I used to cap cayenne pepper black pepper and white pepper. After meals id pop 2 and walk a mile that helped me sweat out alot of toxins from my last heavy run.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I thought about trying some bioprene and or black pepper extract. I used to cap cayenne pepper black pepper and white pepper. After meals id pop 2 and walk a mile that helped me sweat out alot of toxins from my last heavy run.
do they still sell that stuff people used to drink to beat drug tests? that was some potent detoxifier, lol.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
do they still sell that stuff people used to drink to beat drug tests? that was some potent detoxifier, lol.
Idk haha, i get tested randomly for my job . I have no habits that would jeopardize my job . However, if mesomorph pwo contains some compound that trips a false positive.
Ill be in the unemployment line.
"An error doesn't become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it " JFK ...

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Ok sooooo , guys and gals . Ive been doing 1.5 scoops of mesomorph pwo. Second day now . Today i had the best pumps ive had in years. Biceps triceps a little forearms. Damn lol 50 mins has gone by since my last set . My arms are bent in a 90 deg angle wont move . Pumps so hard they hurt like f. Best work out ive had in years. Songs i used for today . Just a few ill list . All that remains - two weeks ... skillet - monster .... three days grace - animal .... holy wow !!!!
Mesomorph arms! Some good songs here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Idk haha, i get tested randomly for my job . I have no habits that would jeopardize my job . However, if mesomorph pwo contains some compound that trips a false positive.
Ill be in the unemployment line.
"An error doesn't become a mistake, until you refuse to correct it " JFK ...
no...I mean it really is a potent detoxifier.....I haven't used recreational drugs or alcohol for almost 18 years, lol....meso won't trip a drug test I was still working at IP when I used it and got tested, trust me they checked good.... used to have a nurse come in to do urine drops every month!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
no...I mean it really is a potent detoxifier.....I haven't used recreational drugs or alcohol for almost 18 years, lol....meso won't trip a drug test I was still working at IP when I used it and got tested, trust me they checked good.... used to have a nurse come in to do urine drops every month!!!
Haha when we go the nurse stands behind us in the bathroom. I told her wtf u think i got a spare slinky in my skivvies? She said sir, you'd be surprised. I laughed like hell . Spun around before putting it away that was even better :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha when we go the nurse stands behind us in the bathroom. I told her wtf u think i got a spare slinky in my skivvies? She said sir, you'd be surprised. I laughed like hell . Spun around before putting it away that was even better :)
lol at skivvies...in the phillipines whore houses are called skivvy houses.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
That's my sh1t right there

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Yooo how far are u from Boston MA ? Big meet up here in april lots of big names i need people to walk in with and steal the show lol!
Let's just say if I drove straight there it would take me 17 hours and 20 minutes from my current location lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Let's just say if I drove straight there it would take me 17 hours and 20 minutes from my current location lol
Holy faukin piddle shiddle. Thats a days work . I need big mofos to walk in wit like 6 or 7 besides me and my brother

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Kudos to the fauker that said i wouldn't sleep your correct! !!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Guys and gals in all seriousness, wow , so today i feel serious doms after yesterday biceps and triceps isolation workout. Plus i got a little cold . Hopefully tommorow ill be 100%.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Get some rest. Hope you feel better!
Thanks Epolis13 , today is a sleep day . I cant eat , no appiteite . Going to try for some steak tips before bed . Will update tomorrow!!!! Have a good day everyone ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy thanksgiving bro!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks Kat , you as well , kill that turkey today !!! ... i just did 1.5 scoops at 10am time to shower and cook im so damn blessed to have you all . Let the buzzing begin . HERES TO THE FEAST . ♡♡ happy thanksgiving everyone.

EDIT: using old spice amber if anyone cares pics on IG lol meant to post this on here opps posted in someones thread. ..

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
How ya feelin? And how was your Thanksgiving?
Iam feeling 100% tonight , got in some good pumps today . Thanksgiving was great . I didn't eat too much for once . Shaved down the turkey into meal prep Tupper ware.
How are you doin ? Did you enjoy your Thanksgiving?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Did My serving early this morning with my morning stretch and calisthenics workout I'm noticing that the push ups and dips are getting easier maybe I'm just getting stronger. One thing I've noticed over the years is that strength doesn't always come with size unless you make that happen. It can be pretty difficult at times to make a huge jump in the numbers on the weight bench if you're not properly feeding your muscles. I guess I'm looking for an anti-catabolic effect but I know that the more stims I take in caffeine ,guarana ,ephedrine..... will make it harder for my body to heal without speeding up metabolism so much that it burns the muscles off. Going on a stim break very soon hopefully I finish up this stuff soon got maybe two solid weeks left going use one scoop evenly across the board this has been a fun ride and lots of my family friends and Co lifters , have purchased mesomorph with my recommendation. Very very very very very successful product and very very very very satisfying experience looking forward to my GVT tomorrow not sure exactly what time I'll be doing it I want to aim for a split early morning and then late at night.