Hulk going natty for a solid 365 days starting 1/1/16

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Woke this morning hungry as fukk ! ALBERT KING is playing on my Pandora ! Made me some blueberry pancakes with a package of modern protein milk chocolate mixed in there .
Tonight will be legs ! iam hoping for deep squats lunges jump squats and some deadlifts ... Iam going to carb up a little before this work out . I'm thinking 1 scoop gaspari size on and 2 tbs crunchy peanut butter and a few little pills . trying to go for 10 sets of 10 . If that don't work out then Ill just drop the weight down until I can complete the 10 of 10 . I will note the weights used as well . Have a good day guys and gals !
Little blue pills work the best lol

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Grilled chicken for lunch and iam still hungry. Better ride this one out . Cant lose fat If I eat more lol . Seriously considering going to organically grown foods . This Gmo sheet really makes me think.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
GMO isn't the issue. It is what the GMO allows the farmers to do - like plaster the crops with insecticides.

Broccoli, Psyllium Husks, Ephedrine - good for helping with appetite.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GMO isn't the issue. It is what the GMO allows the farmers to do - like plaster the crops with insecticides.
Yep, most people think of mutated food instead of the toxic resistance of the plant, allowing the use of certain chemicals.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

Very true ephedrine is gold

Yep, most people think of mutated food instead of the toxic resistance of the plant, allowing the use of certain chemicals.

Back when I ate organic I seen better gains. Time to switch !!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back when I ate organic I seen better gains. Time to switch !!
I highly recommend you "Betaine-HCL" , it's an digestive help. Take it with each meal. Gave me better gains, I swear.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

GMO is the issue...they change the dna of seeds and put the insecticide directly into the dna of the seeds....

btw- great update pics, hulkster!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
GMO is the issue...they change the dna of seeds and put the insecticide directly into the dna of the seeds....

btw- great update pics, hulkster!!!
Thanks T glad you like em !!!

Fukk gmo and glycerol powder lol !

Im on a organic pwo called mushrooms of the cows

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks T glad you like em !!!

Fukk gmo and glycerol powder lol !

Im on a organic pwo called mushrooms of the cows
orange moons and yellow clovers...oh what a strange trip it's been.:toofunny:

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
[video=youtube;6vuetQSwFW8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vuetQSwFW8[/video]

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol u probably did ... just wanted you to see my progress pics a page back and drop in
Welcome!!!!
Glad to be here man, ya know I wouldnt miss this sh1t!! Great pics! Proud of you, and everyone here knows your gonna smash this sh1t!! H3ll, you have bigger balls than I do, I just posted a picture today and was uncomfortable as h3ll doing it. But, Im here, and I wont let you down again brother!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Glad to be here man, ya know I wouldnt miss this sh1t!! Great pics! Proud of you, and everyone here knows your gonna smash this sh1t!! H3ll, you have bigger balls than I do, I just posted a picture today and was uncomfortable as h3ll doing it. But, Im here, and I wont let you down again brother!!
Glad to have you bro +

the lifting is easy for me , its the metal part thats hard for me .

Did legs tonight 200 bodyweight squats . Thats was all .

Priming up for the next few weeks !

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to have you bro +

the lifting is easy for me , its the metal part thats hard for me .

Did legs tonight 200 bodyweight squats . Thats was all .

Priming up for the next few weeks !
Nice. 200 is brutal bro! Out of curiosity, do you have access to a good pull up bar?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Getting the blood flowing all over then going to go full on . After primed and ready . No easing in just jumping off the top of the world!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes !!!! I do in my house i drilled it in to the door frame.
Nice. Got a body weight exercise for you. Get under the pull-up bar, and do a burpee, when you do the "jump" portion of the burpee, grab the bar and do a pull-up, that all combined counts as 1 rep. Its brutal

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Nice. Got a body weight exercise for you. Get under the pull-up bar, and do a burpee, when you do the "jump" portion of the burpee, grab the bar and do a pull-up, that all combined counts as 1 rep. Its brutal
Something like that similar to hell week before log carry . Brutal is donuts. Wht you described is called HELLFIRE!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This sounds like something I would like! LOL
Awesome self punishment!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Awesome self punishment!
I think I ****ing have a massive stroke if I even tried that **** once I get me some better shape I'll definitely give them a shot burpees into pull ups seems like a really ****ing difficult exercise I used to do something similar to it but minus the verb apart I would do 10 push-ups 10 pull ups 50 sit-ups and repeat as many times as I could back when I lived in the hotel it had no access to weights all I had was one of those cheap-ass pull up bars that slip over the bathroom door frame but it worked now I have a nice quality pull up bar that's drilled into the hardwood going to go blow the dust off that mother ****er tomorrow

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome self punishment!
It's definitely a punishment. But it is absolutely brutal! I would alternate between that, and then my version of a ply push up. Take 2 aerobic steps, and place them JUST outside your normal pushup stance, down, and on the way up, push with enough force to come off the ground completely, landing both hands on the steps, back down, up with enough force for your hands to come off and back to the ground. 1 rep.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I ****ing have a massive stroke if I even tried that **** once I get me some better shape I'll definitely give them a shot burpees into pull ups seems like a really ****ing difficult exercise I used to do something similar to it but minus the verb apart I would do 10 push-ups 10 pull ups 50 sit-ups and repeat as many times as I could back when I lived in the hotel it had no access to weights all I had was one of those cheap-ass pull up bars that slip over the bathroom door frame but it worked now I have a nice quality pull up bar that's drilled into the hardwood going to go blow the dust off that mother ****er tomorrow
Pull-ups are a staple man!! But think about it, you get to where you can knock them out now, theyll be a breeze when you hit that target weight!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Pull-ups are a staple man!! But think about it, you get to where you can knock them out now, theyll be a breeze when you hit that target weight!!!
That is true .... i remember not even being able to pull my self up on the metal bar in the hospital bathroom. Going from benching 350 to weak as fukk in 4 weeks .
Bastards werr feeding me powdered meats.

Thanks for the support homie ! This is going to be an epic journey to greatness!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is true .... i remember not even being able to pull my self up on the metal bar in the hospital bathroom. Going from benching 350 to weak as fukk in 4 weeks .
Bastards werr feeding me powdered meats.

Thanks for the support homie ! This is going to be an epic journey to greatness!
Yes it is!! Biting at the nails daily for updates!!!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's definitely a punishment. But it is absolutely brutal! I would alternate between that, and then my version of a ply push up. Take 2 aerobic steps, and place them JUST outside your normal pushup stance, down, and on the way up, push with enough force to come off the ground completely, landing both hands on the steps, back down, up with enough force for your hands to come off and back to the ground. 1 rep.
Good one too!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes ladder 5 a few of those guys used to work out with my brothers when I was younger .
See if theyll "donate" you some out of date gear. Its thick, doesn't breathe to well, and causes you to sweat profusely. Great sh1t to do bodyweight workouts with and cut weight like a mofo! Just the coat and pants

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See if theyll "donate" you some out of date gear. Its thick, doesn't breathe to well, and causes you to sweat profusely. Great sh1t to do bodyweight workouts with and cut weight like a mofo! Just the coat and pants
The stare in the gym, LOL!!! I'm picturing hulk in full fireman gear, with oxygen canister and all curling, LMAO

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Dude man bro buddy .... thats a fukkin awesome idea ! Ill have my bro hit them u tomorrow night !!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 5
Prince IronMag Labs 12
Supplements 12
Cycle Logs 46
prld2gr8ns General Chat 22