HUGO 'S Antaeus Labs Ultra Test LOG

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
First a big thanks to double s and all at Antaeus Labs for supplying me one bottle of Ultra Test.

177713d1547078170-who-wants-get-ultratest_bottle.jpg

Stats - 5'6
240-lbs

goals are to recomp. and get cut for overseas trip in Aug.

Hx- I have used allot of test boosters - some hormonal epi, halo,sd and some natty like laxogenin and others- but in short I have used tons of stuff in my 24 years as bber

Dose taken- 1ml pre workout.

so let get this rolling.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Day 1- Arms day.

Took 1 ml into mouth directly. I used a oral syringe- dropper on bottle is useless. Also this way is more controlled- this make sure it is 1ml. Taste is a very strong olive oil taste. It does taste bad but I really don't care about taste-just want stuff to work. So far not much to note. I have never used many of the main ingredients before so I am hoping for good results.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Waiting to see how you like it

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Day 4-

Still taking 1 ml pre workout. Hitting it hard in gym. Still however don't feel anything special with the Ultra Test. looking forward to a good kick in.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will you ride 1 ml the whole way?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 4-

Still taking 1 ml pre workout. Hitting it hard in gym. Still however don't feel anything special with the Ultra Test. looking forward to a good kick in.
I'm sure it takes a week or two to kick in.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ran this for a month standalone 1ml a day and being 43 i expected 'Something'. I got a slight rise in libido for 24/48 hours then nothing. No increase in weight or performance im afraid and my experience was the same as others that got straight on it after the much hyped release.

I can assure you i wanted this to be a longterm supplement solution, alas it didnt work and after initial feedback it all went very quiet. Best of luck but i wont be convinced having used IL Invictus a while back which did the business as described on the tin.

Live and learn I guess.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8-

Taking 1 ml pre. I now feel a kickin. libido is up and recovery is better. Also appetite is up too. Get all good meals in without much difficulty. Strength and size is still same, but I do have a fuller look to all muscles.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
DAY 15-

Taking 1 ml pre.Things have been great. Libido is high and a every alpha male feel. Strength is up slightly- about 10-15lb more. I was not planning to cut- but I am down from 240 to 233. Meal are the same and appetite is up- so I think it the ultra Test that is cutting me up.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DAY 15-

Taking 1 ml pre.Things have been great. Libido is high and a every alpha male feel. Strength is up slightly- about 10-15lb more. I was not planning to cut- but I am down from 240 to 233. Meal are the same and appetite is up- so I think it the ultra Test that is cutting me up.
Awesome that’s it not just me, now I know it’s not my mind playing tricks on me

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wow...this is incredible. With so many of us getting absolutely nothing but a slight libido increase for a few days it appears a miracle has occured as you have bucked the trend.....AND ticked all the boxes...'Kickin In, Alpha Feeling, Strength Up 10-15lbs, Eating normally and dropped 7lbs already'....in TWO WEEKS!!

These are steroid like results and then some....a Lazurus like come back for UT...or???

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Wow...this is incredible. With so many of us getting absolutely nothing but a slight libido increase for a few days it appears a miracle has occured as you have bucked the trend.....AND ticked all the boxes...'Kickin In, Alpha Feeling, Strength Up 10-15lbs, Eating normally and dropped 7lbs already'....in TWO WEEKS!!

These are steroid like results and then some....a Lazurus like come back for UT...or???
I have lost 7 lbs...scale doesnt lie. But I appear to be holding at 233. Will see how it goes. But this doesnt suck compared to other test-booster I have used. I have used alot. This is in no way a steroid. The feeling of alpha male and strenght is much much milder to the steroid cycles I have taken. But I am now trying to stop the gear and this seems like a nice solid test-booster.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great results thus far