Huge Supplements - Pump Serum review

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As I've gotten back into the gym over the past few months, finding a good stim free pre has been high up on my list. I specifically wanted something that had decent doses of citrulline, GMS and agmatine, and while looking I stumbled across Pump Serum. Nice big doses of those 3 things + Nitrosigine, VasoDrive AP and other goodies.

Mixes up nice, only a tiny little bit of sediment sitting at the bottom of the shaker cup. Flavor is nothing to get excited over, but it's not bad either. Pretty basic 'berry' flavor. No 'off' flavor or anything like that, easy enough to get down.

Pumps are great with this stuff. Borderline painful at times. Can see this being a staple pre for me for quite a while.

Only 'complaint' would be that it's a bit on the pricey side, but you get what you pay for.

Attachments

Anthony_

Anthony_

Awards
  • Established
Looks similar to Gorilla Mind's Nitric sim free pump supplement. Maybe worth checking out for you if you're into a pump/stim free pre.

Nice quick review.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks similar to Gorilla Mind's Nitric sim free pump supplement. Maybe worth checking out for you if you're into a pump/stim free pre.

Nice quick review.
Was on my short list of things to try, will probably snag some in the future if it goes on sale.

N

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I bought one tub and will not buy another. It does deliver the pumps, for sure, but so do several other products which are cheaper and/or deliver a better all around stim-free pre experience. Also, I didn't care for the taste at all. It reminded me of the decorative soaps my aunt had in the bathrooms, back in the day.

N

NewGrower84

Awards
I bought one tub and will not buy another. It does deliver the pumps, for sure, but so do several other products which are cheaper and/or deliver a better all around stim-free pre experience. Also, I didn't care for the taste at all. It reminded me of the decorative soaps my aunt had in the bathrooms, back in the day.
Any recs? I agree it's expensive for what it is. But I need a stim free pre-work out. And great pumps are a good thing. Would like to spend 30 or less...

N

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any recs? I agree it's expensive for what it is. But I need a stim free pre-work out. And great pumps are a good thing. Would like to spend 30 or less...
I have no suggestions for any product under $30. Maybe Walmart has a pump product? For under $45 I can suggest Alpha Lion SuperHuman Pump. Pumps are nearly on par with Pump Serum, taste is better and I felt the whole experience (pump, focus, endurance) came together better and more consistently. A few dollars less are Vasofoce Max and Inspired FSU. Great pumps and easy to get good mind-muscle connection.

One brand that doesn't seem to get much attention is Like A Pro. Premium pricing, but they usually provide 30 servings vs the typical 20-25, so the price per serving remains competitive. I have not been let down by any of their products. Lately I've been using Pump & Focus and it truly delivers both. It does contain 125mg of caffeine though, but it helps the effects of the nootropics without getting me stimmed up. Peak & Power was another good pre workout, but for a more pump-centric product, look at Outsized. I have a lot of confidence that all of the ingredients in their products are top quality and in the amounts they claim on their labels.