HUGE Sale and new FDA assault on the industry

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The Highest quality PURE Broad Spectrum C.B.D. available, also in special blends like Go and Sleep!
Use coupon code CBD25 for 25% off your entire order!
FREE Kratom sample with every order over $100!
FREE Shipping on ALL orders over $100!
Coupon works on all sites and on ALL products.
Hurry, sale ends 8-8-21 at midnight MST

Another Attempt To Ban Kratom!

The FDA is using the World Health Organization to try to ban Kratom in the USA and dozens of Countries. This will decimate our industry if they schedule Kratom Internationally.
What is happening:
The FDA has been attempting to ban Kratom in the United States and internationally for years. However, right now we are facing an especially critical threat. Now through August 9th, under the Controlled Substance Act, the FDA will be soliciting anti-Kratom comments, and forming their proposal to ban Kratom internationally.

What we need to do:
Although the FDA will only be including anti-Kratom information and comments in their proposal, there are amazing Kratom organizations such as the American Kratom Association, and Protect Kratom, who will ensure that the voices of the Kratom community are heard by hand delivering petitions and testimonies to all parties involved.

Every Kratom enthusiast, vendor, and worker can make a difference by sharing their pro-Kratom story. Kratom has helped so many people, and their voices need to be heard.

Fight the ban on Kratom. Share your story using the link below.

SHARE MY STORY

SLEEP - 2000mg Broad Spectrum CBD + Melatonin
Premium CBD rich hemp extract and melatonin formulation
Patent-pending through United States Patent & Trademark Office
2,000mg CBD / 90mg melatonin per tincture
30-60 day supply
Certificate of Analysis available with every purchase

GO for Energy: 500mg Broad Spectrum CBD + synephrine
Premium CBD rich hemp extract and synephrine formulation
500mg CBD / 300mg synephrine per tincture
30-60 day supply
Natural mint flavor

PURE Broad Spectrum CBD Drops 2,000mg
Certified organic hemp
Broad spectrum
Certified GMP production facility
30-60 day supply

High Strength CBD Gel Capsules

2400mg of CBD per bottle / 40mg of CBD per softgel
Broad Spectrum CBD - 60 gel caps
Premium CBD oil made with phytocannabinoid rich hemp extract. Organic MCT oil as a carrier

All CBD Products come with a QR code so you can see the lab reports for that particular product
All Strains are bio tested. Proven clean and Pure!
No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price.
Thanks!
https://straightupkratom.com/

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Jump on this amazing sale..
It's time to take advantage of the discount code CBD25 and apply it to products you want to try for 25% off. For an added bonus some products on site are marked down or are on sale. The discount code will still apply... (Except bulk added discount added on site).
So hurry and
Use coupon code CBD25 for 25% off your entire order! Multiple ways you save!
FREE K sample with every order over $100!
All CBD Products come with a QR code so you can see the lab reports for that particular product
No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price.
Thanks!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Take advantage of this sale and grab yourself some white Hulu!!! You can thank me later. Feel great, nice pain reduction properties, nice energy, and great aroma. Really gets the day moving along in a positive direction.
Use coupon code CBD25 for 25% off your entire order! FREE Kratom sample with every order over $100!

For thousands of years White vein strains have been the best choice for their uplifting, focus, and energizing characteristics. Amazingly smooth daytime strain from mature trees in the region of Hulu along the Kapuas river banks.
This white hulu seems to have a longer hang time. Also, has a slightly sweeter aroma and is less bitter. It's great for a pick me up and keeps you going without the jitters that comes along with over caffeinated energy drinks. I'm really digging the focus and mental sharpness it provides without the crash.
The pain management is great as well!!

All batches are bio and heavy metal tested!
Proven clean and Pure!
https://straightupkratom.com/product/old_forest_white_hulu/

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got in on the July sale 30 % off. Got White , then sampler pack with yellow, red, red ,red, green ,green

Green is great for pre workout at night, to me its quite different than white. Could be wrong in my experience, white is stronger less needs to be taken, caused me to go hypo almost, dizzy, shaking, almost feeling passing out, vison got weird broke, in a sweat, until I got to some carbs, this just happened today, on my first dose with the new batch of White I just got. This stuff is strong and only five like 4-5 grams

im thinking I may like green better pre bc I dont really like stim stuff much. O well live and learn. Provided it stays legal I can just buy a big thing of green, bc those 25 g sample packs dont last too long, although I could mix what I have with white, even the red. Its a first time though, more expiriementing to do maybe lower white dose

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Only today and tomorrow left to take advantage of this amazing offer... Hurry time is running out!
The Highest quality PURE Broad Spectrum C.B.D. available, also in special blends like Go and Sleep!Use coupon code CBD25 for 25% off your entire order!
FREE Kratom sample with every order over $100!
Thanks!