HUGE PureRawz New Years Giveaway!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First off, Ima' need everyone to do every superstitious New Years tradition they've ever heard of for a good year. After you've properly stacked the deck in our favor, let's give some stuff away!

I'm love big promos like this, where I'll be sending out TWENTY of our best-selling liquids! There are two of each item on the list below of each item.

S4
LGD 4033
MK 677
Ostarine
RAD-140

I want to spread the love around, so I'd like to have twenty individuals all win. Be good bros and @ someone you think would like something! (Playing along gets you brownie points 😉)

To enter, just confirm that you agree to either log or review the product, then tell me what you want and why. I'll let this go on for two weeks before I (hopefully remember to) wrap everything up!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@ELROCK
@Iwilleattuna
@3clipseGT

Y'all want to win something?!

I will log and review the product of choice, if chosen. I would like MK677. I am running an LGD/SERM cycle in the near future, and already have the LGD. Adding in MK677 will further improve the cycle by increasing IGF, and overall appetite, to easily encourage an overconsumption of calories.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Hyde

I just started a cycle of M1a. I’ve been interested in mk677 to increase appetite. I think it would be a great addition to my pct. I’m currently logging my progress and would happily add in my progress with the mk677 as well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to review any of these that would help me become a leaner me in 2021 !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde

I just started a cycle of M1a. I’ve been interested in mk677 to increase appetite. I think it would be a great addition to my pct. I’m currently logging my progress and would happily add in my progress with the mk677 as well.
The MK would definitely be a great addition to help keep your muscle fullness and some of that leverage-based strength in PCT.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The MK would definitely be a great addition to help keep your muscle fullness and some of that leverage-based strength in PCT.
You were tagged to enter you in the pool, so pick you out what you would want to log.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get on this people - damn good solid products
Need to try your mk and rad now after using your Cardarine, LGD and limitless 2.0.

Last edited:
BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You always remember your first !!
Her name was Evelyn lol she is 4’10 90 lbs with a E cup lol crazy proportions. Funny part is our gay friend hooked us up at his house party when we where 16, he was like just change the sheets afterwards lol .I still see her and go to each other’s kids parties and still good friends.

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would be interested in logging the S-4. Never ran it before and just finishing a gainer so would be a cut. Have logged quite a few times.

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
Currently running y’all’s MK-677 solo. Would like to extend the run...and stack it

PunkRock

PunkRock

Awards
First off, Ima' need everyone to do every superstitious New Years tradition they've ever heard of for a good year. After you've properly stacked the deck in our favor, let's give some stuff away!

I'm love big promos like this, where I'll be sending out TWENTY of our best-selling liquids! There are two of each item on the list below of each item.

S4
LGD 4033
MK 677
Ostarine
RAD-140

I want to spread the love around, so I'd like to have twenty individuals all win. Be good bros and @ someone you think would like something! (Playing along gets you brownie points 😉)

To enter, just confirm that you agree to either log or review the product, then tell me what you want and why. I'll let this go on for two weeks before I (hopefully remember to) wrap everything up!

View attachment 200752
I would love to log any information you’d need. While I prefer injectable sarms I’d be willing to log rad140 or mk677. Mk677 is the only”sarm” based compound I have not tried. I also haven’t tried injectable rad which would be awesome

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would be interested in logging the S-4. Never ran it before and just finishing a gainer so would be a cut. Have logged quite a few times.
How are you liking the s4 run so far?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good luck, guys!!!!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would love to log any information you’d need. While I prefer injectable sarms I’d be willing to log rad140 or mk677. Mk677 is the only”sarm” based compound I have not tried. I also haven’t tried injectable rad which would be awesome
Maybe I'll hold an oil-based promo soon :)

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
id review some S4. Might come in handy toward the end of my cut. I’m about 6 weeks in now, will likely be cutting into may, as I’m aiming to get LEAN.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If a serm is thrown in I would be willing to log and review s4* A detailed log

Last edited:

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Helps keep the strength up with no weight gain, the time I used it last December
yeah I’d like to try this. Mainly because it seems mild other than possible Vision issue lol

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@ELROCK
@Iwilleattuna
@3clipseGT

Y'all want to win something?!

I will log and review the product of choice, if chosen. I would like MK677. I am running an LGD/SERM cycle in the near future, and already have the LGD. Adding in MK677 will further improve the cycle by increasing IGF, and overall appetite, to easily encourage an overconsumption of calories.
thanks for the tag Thor 🙌

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity. I like mk677 and the other sarms definitely have their place.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That vision side for some reason keeps me away from it .... I’m sure it’s manageable tho maybe I’ll try it .... is it mild like an ostarine
Yeah it is. Just take a day or two off of S4 weekly and vision sides should abate while it clears from your eye receptors.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah it is. Just take a day or two off of S4 weekly and vision sides should abate while it clears from your eye receptors.
I wonder if strong eye drops would help mitigate some of the sides

cousineerie

cousineerie

Awards
  • Established
After reading up on Ostarine, I think this would be something i could benefit from. I have an issue with my left arm due to breaking it as a very young child. I feel that my bones are my weakest link in the chain and maybe Ostarine is what I have been looking for all along. I am coming up on 60 and want to be able to workout till my last day on the planet. I do a lot of supplementation, but this a level I have never been to before. I have been on my current workout program for near 3 weeks, taking it slow, but not 'stupid slow' -- I am still advancing at a decent clip (this is a marathon, not a dash). I have been doing full-body workouts, every other day, for the last 18 days. I plan on continuing an every other day workout (without the 2 days off I used to take at the end of the week, but then again I used to workout for 2.5-3 hours at a pop a few years back). Currently, I am around 75 minutes on each workout and slowly increasing that by adding sets and new exercises.

I would sincerely be interested in at the very least doing a full review of this product for you. I could also do a log with weekly updates on my progress and what i feel the product is doing to advance my goals (get bigger).

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why would you think that would prevent receptor binding?
it wouldn’t but I mean the side effects. Kind of like acne and dht ? Dht binds to the skin but there’s remedies that can help lessen the skin sides

idk maybe I’m dumb but could be worth a shot

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hence why I said “I wonder” not “this will help”

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
it wouldn’t but I mean the side effects. Kind of like acne and dht ? Dht binds to the skin but there’s remedies that can help lessen the skin sides

idk maybe I’m dumb but could be worth a shot
If whatever’s in the drops could compete with the SARM for ocular binding, then yes that would help theoretically. But I don’t know why you are even spitballing ideas to overcome the sides when I actually just said how you get around the vision sides. It has a short half life: taking little periodic breaks of a day or two is all it takes to clear out the buildup. You already have the solution.

I mean, have you read anything either scientifically or even just anecdotally to suggest this? I am curious if so, because that would be a great find. But if not, don’t overcomplicate simple solutions.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If whatever’s in the drops could compete with the SARM for ocular binding, then yes that would help theoretically. But I don’t know why you are even spitballing ideas to overcome the sides when I actually just said how you get around the vision sides. It has a short half life: taking little periodic breaks of a day or two is all it takes to clear out the buildup. You already have the solution.

I mean, have you read anything either scientifically or even just anecdotally to suggest this? I am curious if so, because that would be a great find. But if not, don’t overcomplicate simple solutions.
I’ll do some research and see what I can find. I know hormonal imbalance can effect the eyes, so we will see. I wonder if anti androgen eye drops exist 🤔

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

The vision side effects are kind of fun. IMO lol

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Like Beer goggles
I'm telling you, if you like to sleep in a dark room, that room gets extra dark when you have S4 vision. Not fun if doing a lot of night driving though. Lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm telling you, if you like to sleep in a dark room, that room gets extra dark when you have S4 vision. Not fun if doing a lot of night driving though. Lol
Good Point !

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was on S4 when I started traveling for work. I had so much binding that my vision was green in the day time. It felt like a much less stealthy Sam Fisher walking around during the day. Night driving was next to impossible even with the city lights.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was on S4 when I started traveling for work. I had so much binding that my vision was green in the day time. It felt like a much less stealthy Sam Fisher walking around during the day. Night driving was next to impossible even with the city lights.
That sounds so unsafe lol. Would be a challenge