Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Huge breakfast

malou

Active Member
Ok guys still bulking here I'm up 25 pounds this morning I'm 156.
I'm happy with it except that I haven't put on a pound for about 2 and a half week. So I decided to change my breakfast. Here we go.
*Peanut butter sandwich 2 tsp of olive oil.
* ramen noodle soup (not cups, the one in the bag) 2 tsp of olive oil.
* protein shake 8 ounces of milk
o 2tsp olive oil
o 2tsp peanut butter
o Half of banana.
I add it all up it said 2500 calories.
Should I do this every morning.
Another problem I have is how to count the calories on home cooked meals wife made spaghetti I'm about to get me a bowl but have no clue of the count.
Thanks for the comments
 
Who cares? You are 156 lbs. Just eat as much and as clean as you possibly can. Keep shoveling it in until you literally can't force anymore food down at all.
 
Back
Top