Huge 25% OFF FALL SALE @Straightupkratom.com

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Huge 25% OFF FALL Sale!

3 WAYS TO SAVE!
Use Coupon Code fall25 for 25% off your ENTIRE Order!
FREE Pouch of Kratom on ALL Order Over $100!
FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!
Use Discount Code Fall25 for
a whopping 25% off your Entire Order!
HURRY Sale
Ends 9-20-2020 at Midnight MST
https://straightupkratom.com/
No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price.
Thanks
!

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wish you took BTC, it's so easy to use and anyone can use it. All they need is an app like Cash.app or Voyager and take money from their bank account or debit card and then buy BTC with it. They can keep it in the wallet on the app or they can transfer it to a site like CoinMama , CoinBase, (both of which also sell BTC), or my personal favorite, BockChain. . It has random triple factor authentication and blocks out anyone on TOR from accessing your account, amongst a bunch of other security features.

Then you, as the vendor, take the money and transfer it directly into your bank account or withdrawal it or whatever you like. There's no refunds on BTC either, so no chargeback payments to make when you get ripped off.
It's a win win for your site and the community and I highly recommend you implement it.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. If you have any other questions, let me know.

-SS

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just placed an order! I got 3 white, 3 green, 3 red, and their specialty MIT 5 Extract (20x) which says "WARNING VERY STRONG" so I'm hoping this is some good stuff!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just placed an order! I got 3 white, 3 green, 3 red, and their specialty MIT 5 Extract (20x) which says "WARNING VERY STRONG" so I'm hoping this is some good stuff!
You have experience with Kratom