HTLT Greg Doucette Supps any good?

FoxHound

FoxHound

Awards
Wondering if anyone has any experience with this product line? Specifically "3 test", and "turk builder".

Alan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No personal experience as I'd never spend a dime on any product that hack puts out. A quick glance at the label of 3 Test tells me you can likely expect, well, nothing discernable in terms of "test boosting" efficacy, like most such products.

And from all the drama online/YouTube lately about Turk Builder and some other turkesterone products that have been tested, I think it's safe to say it's complete garbage.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wondering if anyone has any experience with this product line? Specifically "3 test", and "turk builder".
Yeah, send him all your money for fake and useless supps, and send it to Derek as well. Like some retard here who said "Derek wouldnt lie to us, Im going to keep sending him money for fake/useless scam-supps" Fucking place has turned moronic over the years, the new generation of brainless retardz...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, send him all your money for fake and useless supps, and send it to Derek as well. Like some retard here who said "Derek wouldnt lie to us, Im going to keep sending him money for fake/useless scam-supps" Fucking place has turned moronic over the years, the new generation of brainless retardz...
Derek is a scammer too. I like most of his content, he does the research I don't want to do. But I'm not foolish, he has no1s interest in mind but his own and if stupid mofos wanna dish out cash to these people then shame on the buyer, they should be smarter.

It boggels my mind how ppl idolize YouTubers like celebrities and think that these ppl give 2 flying fucks.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Derek fooled everyone

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Derek just kind of copied the work of Victor Black without crediting him and without knowing even an ounce of what Victor knows:
and Derek will admit to that. In fact he does that in the comments.
Victor is quite the character. Loves to make enemies with everyone lol