HRT - Test/Deca/HCG/Arimidex/B-12 - Bloodwork Results

Sac_M5

Awards
I am in my seventh week of HRT (200mg Test Cyp / 200mg Deca w/ HCG 1000IU/wk / Arimidex 5mg/wk and B12 3ml/wk).

I went an had my blood work done toward the end of my sixth week. I tested on a Wednesday and my Test/Deca injections are done on Sunday.

My bloodwork actually improved for the most part. The only areas that had noticeable changes were: AST 79 / ALT 77.

Test Serum was at >1500
Estradiol 23
IGF-1 326

See attached for more detailed results.

This is HRT so it intended to be ongoing, not cycled...

Any feedback? Areas of concern?

**I just had my Free Test tested because I believe while my total T is high I believe it is bound. It was suggested that I might try Stanozolol (Winstrol) the next go around to un-bind some of the bound test. Also suggested was adding D3 and maybe the MIC and Glutathione. Maybe even giving blood once to lighten up the hemoglobin and hematocrit one time.

1a.jpg
2b.jpg
3b.jpg
4b.jpg

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I am in my seventh week of HRT (200mg Test Cyp / 200mg Deca w/ HCG 1000IU/wk / Arimidex 5mg/wk and B12 3ml/wk).

I went an had my blood work done toward the end of my sixth week. I tested on a Wednesday and my Test/Deca injections are done on Sunday.

My bloodwork actually improved for the most part. The only areas that had noticeable changes were: AST 79 / ALT 77.

Test Serum was at >1500
Estradiol 23
IGF-1 326

See attached for more detailed results.

This is HRT so it intended to be ongoing, not cycled...

Any feedback? Areas of concern?

**I just had my Free Test tested because I believe while my total T is high I believe it is bound. It was suggested that I might try Stanozolol (Winstrol) the next go around to un-bind some of the bound test. Also suggested was adding D3 and maybe the MIC and Glutathione. Maybe even giving blood once to lighten up the hemoglobin and hematocrit one time.

View attachment 45439View attachment 45441View attachment 45442View attachment 45440
This is not your typical HRT protocol.

Sac_M5

Awards
Hmmm. Well it was prescribed as HRT through a doctor and is intended to be ongoing. Why do you say that?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm. Well it was prescribed as HRT through a doctor and is intended to be ongoing. Why do you say that?
Deca is not prescribed for HRT. Dr will do anything to get money. Your taking steroids legally.

Sac_M5

Awards
Okay. Now that we have that out in the open...

Any relevant feedback to what I am taking and/or bloodwork?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Okay. Now that we have that out in the open...

Any relevant feedback to what I am taking and/or bloodwork?
Your already getting lipid imbalances and you just started, as well as elevated liver enzymes. These are huge red flags to consider what this Dr intentions where. IF you continue you may be increasing your chances of increased cardiovascular disease, liver damage, as well as thyroid and adrenal issues. Its your choice to continue and not a wise one either. Any HRT Dr who does not test SHBG, I would be very concerned about ever going back to. If the Dr is looking out in the best interest of the patient he would adjust thing according when he sees these results..

hitest

Awards
Your already getting lipid imbalances and you just started, as well as elevated liver enzymes. These are huge red flags to consider what this Dr intentions where. IF you continue you may be increasing your chances of increased cardiovascular disease, liver damage, as well as thyroid and adrenal issues. Its your choice to continue and not a wise one either. Any HRT Dr who does not test SHBG, I would be very concerned about ever going back to. If the Dr is looking out in the best interest of the patient he would adjust thing according when he sees these results..
For what its worth I have to agree with what the Matrix is saying here. Your protocol seems pretty extreme, non standard and unhealthy. Your T is off the charts so it seems you could drop the Deca and lower everything else until you get your T down to 600-900 range as a start. We don't know your history and that might suggest a better strategy altogether.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
matrix is spot on.

what i would do. lower test dose to 150/week, drop adex and get on aromasin(if needed), drop deca or drop dosage if using for joint pain, lower hcg by half.

ive been on trt for about 2 years and my lipid panel is perfect as are my liver enzymes. you're doing too much.

that script may come from a dr. but it has anti aging clinic written all over it.

Sac_M5

Awards
SHBG test is already ordered, should be getting it next week.

What type of adjustment would you foresee or recommend?

Sac_M5

Awards
matrix is spot on.

what i would do. lower test dose to 150/week, drop adex and get on aromasin(if needed), drop deca or drop dosage if using for joint pain, lower hcg by half.

ive been on trt for about 2 years and my lipid panel is perfect as are my liver enzymes. you're doing too much.

that script may come from a dr. but it has anti aging clinic written all over it.

What does your current therapy look like in terms of dosages? Thanks for the feedback.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
What does your current therapy look like in terms of dosai haveges? Thanks for. the feedback.
i use 60.mg.Monday and Thursday
no hcg. No ai needed when you.have other factors in check

typical scenarios "hrt "then wini var then.next.comes.gh

Sac_M5

Awards
i use 60.mg.Monday and Thursday
no hcg. No ai needed when you.have other factors in check

typical scenarios "hrt "then wini var then.next.comes.gh
60mg of what? So 120mg per wk total? What kind of results do you notice? What is your Test/Free T at?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
60mg of what? So 120mg per wk total? What kind of results do you notice? What is your Test/Free T at?
numbers mean crap its how you feel and other factors which affect over all out come of therapy.
Least drugs with best out come is our goal

getalpha

Awards
It really does depend on the person, some people do much better on less, others need more.

There is no one reply to your answer.

I was on 125mg per week, it was not enough for me.

I'm on higher now and feel great.

For some reason I also have a naturally high free testosterone.... a little over 3% free test.

What I can say is that your protocol does look extreme, the fact you need 5mg of arimidex sais you got some bad ass conversion going on.

The testosterone aspect "could" be the right dosage for you, depends, but the HCG and deca looks too much.

I am by no means an expert, the above is just my many many 100's of hours spent reading and absorbing protocols and what people do and results they achieve.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
It really does depend on the person, some people do much better on less, others need more.

There is no one reply to your answer.

I was on 125mg per week, it was not enough for me.

I'm on higher now and feel great.

For some reason I also have a naturally high free testosterone.... a little over 3% free test.

What I can say is that your protocol does look extreme, the fact you need 5mg of arimidex sais you got some bad ass conversion going on.

The testosterone aspect "could" be the right dosage for you, depends, but the HCG and deca looks too much.

I am by no means an expert, the above is just my many many 100's of hours spent reading and absorbing protocols and what people do and results they achieve.
As getalpha,
pointed out each person is different. The total number of testosterone is just one part of the puzzle. The binding and unbinding, e2 ,influences of environment, lifestyle, effects of thyroid gh adrenals all come into play.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
im on 70mg 2x/week sun and wed. bw done just a few eeks ago, dramwn 3 days post inj. total test- 775, free 235(high). everythng else in range also. no hcg and no ai.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
im on 70mg 2x/week sun and wed. bw done just a few eeks ago, dramwn 3 days post inj. total test- 775, free 235(high). everythng else in range also. no hcg and no ai.
YOu using compounded stuff those numbers are low IMO on 70 mgs a week. Cortisol may be driving it down or low GH levels.
Testosterone is back up for GH.

Sac_M5

Awards
Had my Free Test tested... The result was 33 on a scale 8.7-25.1 pg/ml.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Dosage needs to be lowered.. excessive T going to e2.

Sac_M5

Awards
I have read that therapy can cause blood pressure and cholesterol to rise. Does this normalize after a period of time? I also notice my cardio is not as good as it was prior to therapy. Does giving blood help lower blood pressure due to decrease in RBC/Hematocrit?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
My estrogen levels are fine... How do you find E2 to be excessive?
Because of the dosage you are on in the first place is why need such a crap load of AI to begin with.
More likely the AI is from a compounded pharmacy and is under dosed requiring such a heavy dosage, charging you out the azz for it in the first place.

Lets see lower total T = less AI just as much benefits, less blood letting because dosage is too high to begin with = less money .....No brainer. Is it me or am I the only one seeing the logic in this?

Sac_M5

Awards
Because of the dosage you are on in the first place is why need such a crap load of AI to begin with.
More likely the AI is from a compounded pharmacy and is under dosed requiring such a heavy dosage, charging you out the azz for it in the first place.

Lets see lower total T = less AI just as much benefits, less blood letting because dosage is too high to begin with = less money .....No brainer. Is it me or am I the only one seeing the logic in this?

What type of result would I get if i just dumped the Deca and stuck with the 200mg of Test? Also lowering the Armidex dosage a bit. What do you thnk I would notice with this adjustment in terms of feeling and overall health?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
What type of result would I get if i just dumped the Deca and stuck with the 200mg of Test? Also lowering the Armidex dosage a bit. What do you thnk I would notice with this adjustment in terms of feeling and overall health?
Its not how much you use but rather what proper ratio based upon the indivdual. With HRT less is more as long as you take care of other factors which may be affecting how testosterone is used in the body.