HPS to launch at least 2-3 new products this year

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can now happily confirm that we will be launching 2-3 new products. One will be a hybrid weight loss/sleep aid, one will be a pre workout with a very special twist, and the other is kind of a category of its own. If things go well enough we can likely squeeze in our stim fat burner too! For more info and updates subscribe to this thread and/or signup for our email list at hpssupps.com and just for signing up you’ll get emailed a 10% off code for your first order.

Thanks,
Cam

lardtohard

lardtohard

Awards
Stoked to hear this! Looking for this to be an even bigger year for HPS!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A hybrid sleep/fat loss product you say?

Interesting to say the least. Historically these have been "burn fat while you sleep" sales pitches...but this isn't really the angle I would go with. I've had some ideas in the back of my head for a fat burner related sleep product...wonder if you might take the same approach? Can't wait to see.

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established
Pre workout with a very special twist has me intrigued.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pre workout with a very special twist has me intrigued.
Interested
Interesting
A hybrid sleep/fat loss product you say?

Interesting to say the least. Historically these have been "burn fat while you sleep" sales pitches...but this isn't really the angle I would go with. I've had some ideas in the back of my head for a fat burner related sleep product...wonder if you might take the same approach? Can't wait to see.
Stoked to hear this! Looking for this to be an even bigger year for HPS!
Thank you all. I got into this industry as a CONSUMER who’s used Supps since the age of 16. I am almost 30 and I promise you will be satisfied and impressed with any product that HPS puts out. I will never prop blend, underdose, or create a ‘typical’ Product. My goal is to be as unique as possible and create products that serve multiple purposes and can be SAFELY used year round to enhance total health and wellness AS WELL AS physique goals; products I would use, my family and friends would use, and ultimately anyone else who wants to feel and look as good as possible. This is not my full time job or line of work currently, it is literally a self funded passion project and hopefully with enough support it can become something great :)

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Interested in future releases.

Looks like another brand to add to main used ones which currently have been BLR, OL + Evomuse.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New products you say. I'm in.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interested in future releases.

Looks like another brand to add to main used ones which currently have been BLR, OL + Evomuse.
Humbled to even be mentioned in the same breath as those companies. I do know the owners of them all personally and have worked with them on several projects. I personally use their products as well and certainly have used them as a bench mark and inspiration for what I’m doing with HPS