HP & IFORCE Protean: Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I would like to thank First of all, thank you to ManimalPatB and iForce for the opportunity to test this out. This is the first time I've tried their brand of Protean. Mint Chocolate Chip is one of my favorite to utilize. I received my tub sometime mud week but was unable to pick it up until I arrived home from being out of town. I've had up to three shakes at this point and this it is off the chain. I love it and already researching the other flavors.

I just had my third experience a few minutes ago. I went with one scoop of Protean in ~8-10 oz (measured) of 1% skim milk, mixed in with four egg whites, scoop peanut Butter and half banana in my Vitamix shaker/blender.

First observations:

- tub/labeling
Speaks for itself. (professional-looking)
- upon opening, it's great to see the actual little chips.
- consistency
of the powder is great (not insanely powdery/fine, but not overly thick at all)
- Mixture
Shaker is clean following mixing even with Peanut Butter the same shaker/milk, nothing left behind in the shaker at all
-- taste
-Superb. I love chocolate and mint.

The mint is there and it's refreshing. It's not overpowering and the addition of the chips was brilliant, I'm not creative as of yet t o pull off baking recipes but over time I'm sure I'll come up with some great ideas.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subd

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice feedback

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Excellent write up man!!! This is awesome and I am glad you're loving it

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Excellent write up man!!! This is awesome and I am glad you're loving it
I've used this religiously since I picked it up at the house over the weekend. I put everything aside to give this a true run. My main mixture right now is:

8oz 2%milk
1 sc. PB {The Regular}
2-4 Eggs {yolk included}
1.5 sc. IFORCE Chocolate Chip Protean
1 cup ICE

I kill it. It's so bad, I'm drinking 2-3 daily with 3-4 meals. Let me tell you, it's awesome. I'm going to take it to the next level soon with a bad attempt to bake it. Maybe I'll start with a protean pancake then move to muffins. I'm already eyeing up my next flavor by IFORCE, Chocolate Covered Pretzel. This stuff is unbelievable. I usually get shakes at the gym, they have a nutrition bar. One of the young ladies put too much mint in the shake I purchased and I never asked for it again. I watched as she did the same for a little girl on another occasion. it ruined the experience. My trust in mint has been revived.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Well I am VERY happy that your trust in mint has come back!!!!! I will say I was hesitant when I first requested it as a ton of the Mint Chocolate based proteins have been a miss. BUT the IForce one makes it a HIT!!!!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
HP & IFORCE Protean: Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

Todays Workout

BACK/BI DAY.....Deads(Bar Warmups x 10-2sets, 135 x 5-2sets, 225 z 5, 315 x 4, 355 x 4, 365 x 3, 385 x 3, 405 x 2, 405 x 5, 225 x 10), Pullups x 5 (4sets), Bentover Row x 10 (3sets), Straight Arm Lat Pulldowns x 10 (4sets)......EZ Bar Standing Curls z 10 (3sets), Seated Alternating DB Curl x 10 (3sets), Reverse Grip Preacher Curl x 10 (3sets), Cable Curls x 10 (5sets).....

Toast. That is all.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Chesticals Today

Flat Bench
135 x 20
225 x 15
315 x 10
405 x 3
405 x 2
225 x 20 {Fatality}
225 x 20 {Fatality}

Incline Bench
135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 05
345 x 03
345 x 03

Wide Bench Smith Press {Side to Side then Front}
1PL Each Side x 15
2PL Each Side x 15
3PL Each Side x 15
4PL Each Side x 15

Ended here due to time constraints!!! That is All.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Today Hit Light Chest/Light Back and Arms.

Incline Bench 10 sets x 10 ss w/
Pullups @ 5 x 5

Then Did some bicep curls.

Remember I'm 6'5" so hitting these exercises for a minor pump was awesome. Also, setting myself up for the big lifts following night shift and a good mornings rest after shift. My biggest goals while utilizing this Protean is to lean up more while getting in a great product twice daily. I'm loving the product and the ease of use.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Today Hit Light Chest/Light Back and Arms.

Incline Bench 10 sets x 10 ss w/
Pullups @ 5 x 5

Then Did some bicep curls.

Remember I'm 6'5" so hitting these exercises for a minor pump was awesome. Also, setting myself up for the big lifts following night shift and a good mornings rest after shift. My biggest goals while utilizing this Protean is to lean up more while getting in a great product twice daily. I'm loving the product and the ease of use.
Awesome stuff man!!! Yeah, I will say that when a protein tastes good, I find myself using it more often because of the taste.

I am glad protean tastes fantastic. My wife likes the Vanilla Cupcake Batter, when I throw in some peanut butter she says it tastes JUST LIKE melted resses ice cream lol

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
I love that you love this! My husband empties the tub almost as soon as I get it every month

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I love that you love this! My husband empties the tub almost as soon as I get it every month
I learned of a product called Muscle Egg. I figure to add a serving of it to the IFORCE PROTEAN makes for one helluva protein hit. RIght now I utilize actual eggs but moving to this product it's a stand alone or mix. I plan to mix their vanilla flavor with the IFORCE PROTEAN and continue using it for next few months to see what kind of gainz I make, in conjunction with a clean diet of course.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Today workout consisted something quick and simple!

Flat Bench Press
10 x 10 @ 315lbs

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
MID Review

IFORCE Protean is the greatest tasting Mint Chocolate Chip Protean I ever tasted. At the end of the month I will be moving closer to home and will stock up on this on this. I absolutely love everything about it, from the small chips to the mild flavoring. It's not overpowering and mixes extremely well as a stand alone. I will also ensure to try other flavors. I enjoy adding eggs {whole} to boost the protein content, fats and such. To add to this mid review here is the latest leg work I completed.

Squats
Warm up: 135 x 10,
225 x 10

Work Sets: 315 x 10
365 x 8
405 x 3

Fatality: 225 x 15
225 x 10
225 x 5

Close Grip Bench
135 x 10
225 x 10
315 x 8
365 x 3
365 x 3

Bicep Curls
40 x 4 x 15

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! Loving this log and I am glad you fell in love with the MCC. I wish it would get more love!!!!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
10/7/16

Squats
135x10
225x10
315x10
405x03
225x10
225x10

Leg Extensions
4 x 15

Standing Leg Curls
4 x 15

Lunges
4 x 20 steps

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
10/8

Military Press
135 x 20
155 x 15
175 x 12
195 x 12
205 x 10
225 x 08

Lateral Raises
40lbs x 30reps x 4 sets

Bent Lateral Raises
35lbs x 30reps x 4 sets

Front Raises
30lbs x 30reps x 4 sets

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
10/22

Final Review Coming later today!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Final Review!!! Can't wait to read it

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
{Still Updating}

I would like to thank First of all, thank you to ManimalPatB and iForce for the opportunity to test this out. This is the first time I've tried their brand of Protean. Mint Chocolate Chip is one of my favorite to utilize. This Protean was absolutely amazing and I'm sad to say I finally ran out. This Protean allows you to feel like your cheating when your actually not. It has the right flavor, consistency and mixability. There are fine chocolate chips to satisfy the highest critic when it comes to Protean. This can be utilized Pre/Intra/post workout. I used it mostly to satisfy cravings in between meals. There wasn't a day that went by I didn't think about drinking this. I used it twice daily. It goes quick when you use it in this manner.

I have used other proteins but this seems to put me over the top when it comes to flavors. Their not just basic flavors when you look across the product line. This stuff is freaking phenomenal. It's delicious mixed with water or unsweetened almond milk. I'll definitely be trying the other flavors in the very near future.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Great stuff man!!! Thank you for this