Hows this Cycle MSTEN, LGD, MK Derma Trest

Choppedjunior

Awards
MSten - 20/20/20/20 first 4 weeks
Trest - 50mg weeks 1-9

LGD - 8mg weeks 5-12
MK677 - 20mg weeks 5-12

So that last 3 weeks would just be LGD and MK, im thinking maybe these few weeks would help keep the trest gains, and running msten first hoping that the SARMs may help keep the MSTEN gains..?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I was going to run a similar set up as you. My only concern with your cycle is the lag time between msten and LGD. As LGD can take a few weeks to kick in I was gonna start the msten and low dose LGD at the same time, then when the msten finishes, up the LGD. Just my 2 cents.

Choppedjunior

Awards
I was going to run a similar set up as you. My only concern with your cycle is the lag time between msten and LGD. As LGD can take a few weeks to kick in I was gonna start the msten and low dose LGD at the same time, then when the msten finishes, up the LGD. Just my 2 cents.
ah good point! maybe ill do the same. when you starting your cycle?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
ah good point! maybe ill do the same. when you starting your cycle?
Soon. Probably 3 weeks or so. Gotta get some work stuff out the way first before I’m free to make the most of the cycle and dedicate most days to training HAM.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
MSten - 20/20/20/20 first 4 weeks
Trest - 50mg weeks 1-9

LGD - 8mg weeks 5-12
MK677 - 20mg weeks 5-12

So that last 3 weeks would just be LGD and MK, im thinking maybe these few weeks would help keep the trest gains, and running msten first hoping that the SARMs may help keep the MSTEN gains..?
Have you run all these compounds before?

Choppedjunior

Awards
Yeah all set, have Nolva prob run it 20/20/10/10/10. Then have my AI on hand which i may run every 3rd day, as Msten did cause some gyno flair up in me once, but went away in PCT.

Choppedjunior

Awards
Have you run all these compounds before?

Yes, separately but not in the same cycle, although the cycle is sort of split in two. I ran MSTEN at 20/30mg for 5 weeks a while back but by week 5 lethargy was so awful ended it instead of going 6 weeks. Ran the TD, LGD and MK for 12 weeks about a year ago and felt great, only gained 4lbs or so after it was said and done. So plan is to Msten at low dose to hopefully get some smaller more attainable gains maybe bump to 20mg, then hopefully keep gains with LGD and MK.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear. I don't see any reason why you couldn't benefit from running MK677 right through but then again it's not a compound that makes a dramatic differences given the other drugs in the equation. I'd suggest trest for the full run as you're going to be well and truly shutdown last 3 weeks of the cycle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 26
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 11