How Would You Incorporate 6-Bromo?

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
So I have 180 pills of 6-bromo @ 50mgs each. I am trying to figure out how I want to use this. I see a lot of people using it on cycle as an AI but I also see other people using it in PCT and some just running it solo at a high dose. I don't have any intention on running this solo, so I am leaning towards using it on cycle. How would you dose this? 150mgs? 200mgs? What's an effective dose to use this on cycle as an AI? Also, how strong is it as an AI? Is it like formestane where it is almost strong enough to replace a pharma grade AI or is it weaker? I'm basically trying to gauge the effectiveness and dosage needed for 6-bromo.

Thanks

Brenwad

Awards
Lot of hate for Bromo, but I've used for years, during,post and alone. Use 100mgs per day during, 150 put, 150-200 standalone. All I use for AI. It's a wonder compound.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Lot of hate for Bromo, but I've used for years, during,post and alone. Use 100mgs per day during, 150 put, 150-200 standalone. All I use for AI. It's a wonder compound.
I didn't think there was much hate at all for 6-bromo. I thought it was a well liked AI, better than ATD. I think it just became harder to access and people kind of went towards formestane.