How VOLATILE can Mountainman get? (Sponsered)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you have a pic of those TRX thingy's? I think my gym has them...

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have a pic of those TRX thingy's? I think my gym has them...
I actually just use truck straps from home depot and d handles I got off of ebay.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any way I could get you to review this on bb dot com? Pretty please!!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Interesting you mention a thermo effect with Volatile..

There is a tremendous thermo with Level II but never felt anything myself but then again I workout in a 52 degree basement.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting you mention a thermo effect with Volatile..

There is a tremendous thermo with Level II but never felt anything myself but then again I workout in a 52 degree basement.
Yeah, every time. If I was inside when Volatile kicked in I would start to sweat. Not a bad thing though.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So had some crazy few days, haven't been able to log. But yesterday was my last dose of Max-Bulk and as I was putting the bottle in the recycling bin I was playing Taps on my phone. My daughter thought it was pretty funny, but any adult who witnessed my impromptu funeral would have thought there was something wrong with me. And today is my last dose of Volatile, so I will be giving the same funeral honors to the Volatile tub.

Over all I'm impressed with Volatile and its profile. Clean energy, great focus, pumps and vascularity for days, and good flavor. I already have another container on order. Thank you to Formutech and the guys: chef, Jr, Swanks, sixxer, double s, and anyone who followed along. This was a fun trip and a great opportunity to try a great product.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So had some crazy few days, haven't been able to log. But yesterday was my last dose of Max-Bulk and as I was putting the bottle in the recycling bin I was playing Taps on my phone. My daughter thought it was pretty funny, but any adult who witnessed my impromptu funeral would have thought there was something wrong with me. And today is my last dose of Volatile, so I will be giving the same funeral honors to the Volatile tub.

Over all I'm impressed with Volatile and its profile. Clean energy, great focus, pumps and vascularity for days, and good flavor. I already have another container on order. Thank you to Formutech and the guys: chef, Jr, Swanks, sixxer, double s, and anyone who followed along. This was a fun trip and a great opportunity to try a great product.
Awesome dude, so glad you liked it and honored that you decided to pick a tub of it up! Thanks for running a great log, its been fun to follow!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome dude, so glad you liked it and honored that you decided to pick a tub of it up! Thanks for running a great log, its been fun to follow!
I appreciate the opportunity. I'll certainly be working Formutech products into my runs and cycles.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Thanks MoutianMan for a great log. Keep up the hard work.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
On behalf of the Formutech family...much thx.