How toxic is Msten?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What’s the toxicity of this one? Anyone have labs or experience with it? I have a bottle of VLs Pyrosten and am between running it for the last month of my bulk or during my cut. Just worried about its effect on heart and liver and to what extent. I have some of Rich Piana’s cycle support, is that sufficient?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That cycle support doesnt look too bad. Personally, I buy bulk powder of NAC, coq10, nattokinase, tudca, and a few other supps.

Id recommend cooking with fresh garlic, and eating celery. That stuff is bomb for BP.

Invest in a bicep cuff BP monitor, and other than bloods theres not much else you can do.

For most people, most people, these drugs wont have acute permanent effects on the heart; its the ongoing use that will potentially cause issues. Youve just got to monitor (BP, bloods) and take support supps...and beyond that hope you have no atypical predispositions.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That cycle support doesnt look too bad. Personally, I buy bulk powder of NAC, coq10, nattokinase, tudca, and a few other supps.

Id recommend cooking with fresh garlic, and eating celery. That stuff is bomb for BP.

Invest in a bicep cuff BP monitor, and other than bloods theres not much else you can do.

For most people, most people, these drugs wont have acute permanent effects on the heart; its the ongoing use that will potentially cause issues. Youve just got to monitor (BP, bloods) and take support supps...and beyond that hope you have no atypical predispositions.
Cool, thanks! Anything I should typically watch out for or practice otherwise?

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I ran it from the same maker. works great 30 mg a day with 500.mg tuduca twice a day and cycle support drank a gallon of water before lunch and had no problems . Maybe could.have took less tudca but I wanted to safe .

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I did stack it with trest test mk677 and finished with trenavar but msten alone is good.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
See I don’t have tudca, just the mentioned cycle support. I’ve heard it’s pretty necessary.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Amazon pretty cheap . 500 mg tabs I would recommend it might not be necessary but I would error on the side of caution

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
http://www.dpsnutrition.net/i/18033/competitive-edge-labs-tudca-60-cap.htm

IMO, bulk NAC and tudca (CEL) are a must for any designer/oral steroid. Well, that and bulk celery seed and garlic.

If you can, cut your caffeine back some too, that’ll help bp as well (if this is a concern besides liver toxicity)
I only do like 50-60mg a day already, BP stays around 110/60 or so. I think the last time it was high for me I had it taken right after I had a huge argument with the gf and was furious, it was 135/70 lol not sure how that number is. I guess my main concern is impact on the heart.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
CEL TUDCA and CEL Cycle Assist work great for me. Used them recently with Msten. I haven’t noticed an impact on my heart from Msten and you shouldn’t either. Don’t use it on a cut, it’s a waste. Epistane, 1 Andro, Epiandro all good for a cut and retaining fullness.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
avoid Tylenol and similar while taking that. Nobody ever mentions that it seems like. Also, yeah, it’s a little more toxic than some, but really that depends on how your body tolerates it. I figure that’s why a lot of these were never marketed as-is, they’re somewhat unpredictable as far as patient toleration/toxicity side effects. Some people tolerate it extremely well, but some do not. In fact some have gone choleostatic and developed hepatitis as a result of using it. It goes away, though, once you stop the drug and detox the liver. You don’t want to stay like that for any length of time. That’s what support with tudca is meant to prevent.

Effectiveness, almost like a fast acting oral primo. Way more size, because of that forced glycogen storage from 17a methylation and nitrogen retention effect. But you piss some of that size out maybe two days after you stop it. It’d make a decent prep compound possibly.

It doesn’t build “quality muscle,” but it will still stretch the fascia of the muscles, it still adds strength and size, it still has a leaning or skin thinning effect if you’re lean enough. I’m not quite lean enough. I’ve seen people have terrible results with it (probably don’t know how to train or eat) and I’ve seen guys, who I know personally, have ****ing amazing results. Super deep cuts, bulbous rock hard muscles, super strength; just not that ultra grainy dry to the bone look or anything but I believe he could have done it with just a diuretic from that point.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
CEL TUDCA and CEL Cycle Assist work great for me. Used them recently with Msten. I haven’t noticed an impact on my heart from Msten and you shouldn’t either. Don’t use it on a cut, it’s a waste. Epistane, 1 Andro, Epiandro all good for a cut and retaining fullness.
I’ve been curious about epiandro and epistane but epiandro is more readily available of course. I hear it gives some people a rush or anxiety so I’m cautious about these things.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Msten is moderately toxic at reasonable dosages and durations. On my own unofficial scale of 1-5 for orals I would estimate I to be 3-3.5. Just to clarify, 1’s would be non-methyl orals and 5 would be the hardcore liver killer like Methyltren or Anadrol.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I enjoy 20 mg daily for 5 weeks. I’ve had very little liver enzyme elevations and great gains at that dosage and duration. I typically use an all in one cycle support + 500 mg TUDCA. Oh...and a little bit of Test

Mrandu

Mrandu

Awards
Took msten for 4 weeks and made my ALT go up to 695 while on Tudca and Nac

Mrandu

Mrandu

Awards
After about 4 weeks off of msten it's in the 100s but still 600 is crazy

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks Jrock. Just making sure he wasn't using a different scale.

Yeah Mrandu..... That was high.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had no sides with msten. I think it's far safer than any other let's call it class 1 oral (meaning one of the strongest on the market lol)

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had no sides with msten. I think it's far safer than any other let's call it class 1 oral (meaning one of the strongest on the market lol)
did you use any cycle support?