How to use Tamoxifen and Exemestane to do a PCT for a mild prohormone cycle?

ftfaaa

Awards
The following is my cycle. I'm going to finish it and do the PCT. I have enough Tamoxifen(Nolvadex) and Exemestane(Aromasin) on hand.

1-4 weeks prohormone (testojet bds)
1-andro 42.5mg *2 per day
4-andro 65mg *2 per day
Epi-andro 75mg*2 per day

5-8 weeks prohormone (testojet bds) + SARMs

4-andro 65mg *2 per day
Epi-andro 75mg*2 per day

S4 25mg*2 per day
MK2866 15mg*2 per day
GW1516 10mg*2 per day

My questions:
1. What's the dosage of Tamoxifen(Nolvadex) and Exemestane(Aromasin) for PCT? I've found some articles about the dosage but they are for as anabolic–androgenic steroids (AAS). For example, it needs 5 weeks
Nolvadex 40ED/20ED/20ED/20ED/10ED
Aromasin week 1-2: 12.5mgs EOD, week 3-4: 7.5mgs EOD

I'm afraid the dosage is too huge for me.

2. Is it enough to use Tamoxifen(Nolvadex) and Exemestane(Aromasin) + some liver and kidney protection? Should I still use other test booster or some OTC PCT? If I should, what's recommended?

Thanks for your time.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The following is my cycle. I'm going to finish it and do the PCT. I have enough Tamoxifen(Nolvadex) and Exemestane(Aromasin) on hand.

1-4 weeks prohormone (testojet bds)
4-andro 65mg *2 per day
Epi-andro 75mg*2 per day

5-8 weeks prohormone (testojet bds) + SARMs

4-andro 65mg *2 per day
Epi-andro 75mg*2 per day

S4 25mg*2 per day
MK2866 15mg*2 per day
GW1516 10mg*2 per day

My questions:
1. What's the dosage of Tamoxifen(Nolvadex) and Exemestane(Aromasin) for PCT? I've found some articles about the dosage but they are for as anabolic–androgenic steroids (AAS). For example, it needs 5 weeks
Nolvadex 40ED/20ED/20ED/20ED/10ED
Aromasin week 1-2: 12.5mgs EOD, week 3-4: 7.5mgs EOD

I'm afraid the dosage is too huge for me.

2. Is it enough to use Tamoxifen(Nolvadex) and Exemestane(Aromasin) + some liver and kidney protection? Should I still use other test booster or some OTC PCT? If I should, what's recommended?

Thanks for your time.
For that cycle I’d just run nolva at 20/20/10/10 bro.

Unless you get a gyno flare up I wouldn’t use the exem at all.....you don’t want to crash e.....

How’s the cycle been going? The andro doses are pretty low - did you get much from it?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nolva 20/20/10/10. If you do run exem, you’d want to go like 6.25mg eod or maybe even just twice a week, but I’d just keep it on hand.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weeks 1-4 are dosed too low. You won't get any benefits but it will still suppress you.

ftfaaa

Awards
Thanks for your help. The outcome is pretty amazing. It's the first supplement which I can see the effect. LOL

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for your help. The outcome is pretty amazing. It's the first supplement which I can see the effect. LOL
Yup, nothing over the counter will ever compare to a real serm

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Those andro doses are basically throwing your money away :) it's going to be completely overhsadowed by the sarms so imo just stash away the andro's, buy some more and use that for a next cycle.

Nolva 20 20 10 10 would be what I would use for pct.