How to tell if h-drol has gone bad...

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I have this bottle of CEL H-Drol from at least 8 or 9 years ago and was wondering if there's a way I can tell if the stuff has gone bad. When I open the bottle, it doesn't have any kind of smell.

I want to open the capsules to inspect it but not sure if there's any visible signs that it would be bad to consume?

The main reason I am worried is because the h-drol, along with some dmz and superdrol was stored in a storage unit in FL for about 6 months. IN the heat. I did take the dmz shortly after that and it was fine but I don't want to consume something that's became even more toxic than it was originally lol.

There's not much remaining so I thought I would just pulse the rest on workout days since I'm currently running 4-andro, r-andro and epiandro. Thought it might give me a slight boost, who knows. But I cant get more h -drol so I can't really do a proper cycle with it anyways.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have this bottle of CEL H-Drol from at least 8 or 9 years ago and was wondering if there's a way I can tell if the stuff has gone bad. When I open the bottle, it doesn't have any kind of smell.

I want to open the capsules to inspect it but not sure if there's any visible signs that it would be bad to consume?

The main reason I am worried is because the h-drol, along with some dmz and superdrol was stored in a storage unit in FL for about 6 months. IN the heat. I did take the dmz shortly after that and it was fine but I don't want to consume something that's became even more toxic than it was originally lol.

View attachment 205318

There's not much remaining so I thought I would just pulse the rest on workout days since I'm currently running 4-andro, r-andro and epiandro. Thought it might give me a slight boost, who knows. But I cant get more h -drol so I can't really do a proper cycle with it anyways.
I was going to say, besides checking for odor, look at the caps for any discoloration/melting.

But you said it was in a FL storage unit in the heat.
That would personally be enough for me.
I've witnessed what heat can sometimes do to compounds.
It CAN be Very Bad.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I was going to say, besides checking for odor, look at the caps for any discoloration/melting.

But you said it was in a FL storage unit in the heat.
That would personally be enough for me.
I've witnessed what heat can sometimes do to compounds.
It CAN be Very Bad.
Yeah I think I'll just trash it. It's just sad, I miss that stuff man lol

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do the caps look like? I wouldn’t trash It. It’s more than likely OK.

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
What do the caps look like? I wouldn’t trash It. It’s more than likely OK.
I'll open up and take a pic tomorrow when I get a chance. The capsules look like they did when they were new.