how to tell between prolactin progesterone or estrogen gyno?

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
hey guys took a natural test booster a week after thanksgiving, and was on it for five days then stopped. i noticed my right nipple was aggrivated and got puffy, its been a while havnt taken anything but it still aches once in a while is kinda puffy and itches sometimes. how do i tell which one of those it is? i have a doctors appointment 2 thursdays from now but im afriad he wont help me :/

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
5 days of use did that to you ? Had you taken any other products previous to this ?

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
um just the test booster it was propadrol ep by est and it contained DAA and NMDA, but it had a AI in it to so idk how my estrogen would have risen... so im confused to what it could be estrogen or prolactin induced

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
um just the test booster it was propadrol ep by est and it contained DAA and NMDA, but it had a AI in it to so idk how my estrogen would have risen... so im confused to what it could be estrogen or prolactin induced
my guess is prolactin, as its levels can change rapidly and daily. However its unusual that you are still having an issue. Have you had any labs done since then ?

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
im going in 2 thursdays from now to get tests and see what i can take to make it go away, but yes i just read a study done and it says daa raises prolactin quite a bit.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im going in 2 thursdays from now to get tests and see what i can take to make it go away, but yes i just read a study done and it says daa raises prolactin quite a bit.
Good idea to get labs, this way you know exactly where you are. Then you can act on it. Good luck, Im sure things will work out for you.

BigBen89

BigBen89

Awards
hey guys took a natural test booster a week after thanksgiving, and was on it for five days then stopped. i noticed my right nipple was aggrivated and got puffy, its been a while havnt taken anything but it still aches once in a while is kinda puffy and itches sometimes. how do i tell which one of those it is? i have a doctors appointment 2 thursdays from now but im afriad he wont help me :/
I think I have the same problem as you, I just finished a couple of weeks of an all natty test booster, but my gyno flared up big time...to the point where I actually scheduled an appointment with a plastic surgeon.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In my opinion, if estrogen is controlled, there won't be gyno at all anyway.

kyran

Awards
In my opinion, if estrogen is controlled, there won't be gyno at all anyway.
I find this interesting as well as I have heard and read this a few times before. Some say that true gyno can not be induced without a rise in estrogen. Although I am not sure I believe this theory because there have been many reports of gyno from compounds known to raise prolactin for instance deca or tren even with the use of LETRO! But I have also read that an AI is usually enough to stop progeterone or prolactin related gyno. so I am unsure where I stand on this. A clear cut answer from one of the smart guys around here would be awesome.

But OP, you can get some P5P which is a version of B6 vitamin, it is a natural way of lowering prolactin levels and is probably the cheapest route, or if you want you could grab yourself some pramipexole or cabergoline and they will for sure put an end to your excess prolactin, if that is the case.

If it is actually estrogen induced, I believe the usual advice on here is to take a low dosed AI in conjunction with a SERM in some kind of tapering method.

hope this helps :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
daa increased testosterone, they have the studies to prove it. but they leave out part of the study.

the part showing it also has a significant increase in prolactin.

gyno is a mix of multiple hormonal imbalances.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Pure Glandular Gynecomastia

In bodybuilders, this may be a result of the use of anabolic steroids.[5] Due to excess testosterone levels from steroids, which is converted to estrogen, bodybuilders and other athletes are sometimes afflicted with gynecomastia in its purest form. Gynecomastia in lean men is usually only a breast tissue gland with little to no adipose tissue. Proper treatment of pure gynecomastia can be done only by excision of the breast tissue, which in the case of bodybuilders is by itself sufficient to achieve a flat nipple-areola complex. Liposuction is only rarely necessary.

wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynecomastia

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
so if it did in fact raise prolactin, and I take something to lower that then everything should even out right?

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
I find this interesting as well as I have heard and read this a few times before. Some say that true gyno can not be induced without a rise in estrogen. Although I am not sure I believe this theory because there have been many reports of gyno from compounds known to raise prolactin for instance deca or tren even with the use of LETRO! But I have also read that an AI is usually enough to stop progeterone or prolactin related gyno. so I am unsure where I stand on this. A clear cut answer from one of the smart guys around here would be awesome.

But OP, you can get some P5P which is a version of B6 vitamin, it is a natural way of lowering prolactin levels and is probably the cheapest route, or if you want you could grab yourself some pramipexole or cabergoline and they will for sure put an end to your excess prolactin, if that is the case.

If it is actually estrogen induced, I believe the usual advice on here is to take a low dosed AI in conjunction with a SERM in some kind of tapering method.

hope this helps :D
yes im going to the doctor so im going to get some facts to show him that way he doesnt just say it wil go away on its own. its just so hard cuz theres like different kinds of gyno :/ but i have p5p i should try taking it :D

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
doctor is only going to recomend 1 thing, surgery.

I would say to stop fcking with your hormones until you lean how to properly balance things out.

and in the future, dont use a compound/product without thouroughly researching it.