How to take Meythl 1D

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

This may seem like a stupid, but its been bothering me for a few days. When I take the methyl 1d I usually break it up into several smaller peices and distribute between my cheek and gum (left side, right side and front) and under my tongue. The idea being that by increasing the surface area of the tablet I'm increasing its absorption across the lining in the mouth. Now it only takes I'd say 5 minutes to fully dissolve the tablet in this manner, after which I keep the liquid in my mouth for a further 2 mins or so before swallowing. The questions is whether doing this is suffecient to allow maximum absorption of the tablet (7 mins in the mouth)?

Thanks,

S.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure you are supposed to swallow it?

Also when do you take it and how many?

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
No. It says on the bottle that let it dissolve in your mouth and to only swallow once fully dissolved. I just want to be sure i'm leaving it long enough in the mouth for the compound to be fully absorbed.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Thats T9-11? The Test booster?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Methyl 1-D Directions:
As a dietary supplement take 3 to 6 capsules per day in divided doses either with or without meals. Use Methyl 1-D for 4-6 week cycles. As a post cycle therapy, use Formadrol Extreme to maintain your gains & boost natural testosterone levels.

T-911 Directions:
Just dissolve one tablet under the tongue twice per day to maximize your testosterone levels. As an added boost, slip another tablet under your tongue 30 minutes before a workout or sexual activity.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
When I take T9-11, It should only take a few mins. Just put it up in your cheek and sort of like suck on it or whatever (No Homo). I kept swallowing the juices from the pill until the thing fully dissolved.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, my bad. I meant the Methyl Masterdrol v3.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest placing the sublingual tablet alongside your cheek much like you would a breath mint, or piece of candy, and alternating its' position on each side of your mouth.

Breaking it up before it begins to dissolve may not be necessary, but it is completely acceptable method if so desired.

As long as you are not swallowing it like a regular capsule immediately, there's probably no real "wrong way" of taking it.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I swallow mine while its still dissolving, and i do still feel the effects.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Thought as much. Just wanted be sure.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Not a problem bro.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Masterdrol is to be absorbed, via Under your tongue or cheek and gum due to the delivery system..:)

if you want to break it up for faster dissolve rate you can do that..break in half if you wish