How to store BPC 157 powder and shoot it into my wrist?

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I got a TFCC tear boyos which I am trying to fix, so in relation to that, How should I store BPC 157 powder- in the fridge, out of sunlight anywhere, or in the freezer? Also, How long can the powder retain its efficacy? I need to know this to know how much powder I should be buying and keeping with me. I would like to keep enough for a few months.

Also, How long does reconstituted BPC 157 retain its efficacy in the fridge?
Finally- How can I possibly shoot it into my wrists? I know it carries systemic effects, but I just want to know in case this is doable. I would be using a slin pin, so unsure if this can even be done. I will try it if its possible. I need to be well soon.

I would be really grateful for any light shed on these matters. The blessings of Anabolics upon you.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In the freezer I believe it’s about 2 years shelf life bro,

Fridge i think it’s 6 months

reconstituted i trend to only mix what I need for the next week at most.

it is systemic so personally I go sub q round my belly regardless but if you wanna go into your wrist go for it

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You need to be careful if you're trying to site inject into an area like your wrist. There's almost no muscle tissue there and lots of veins you don't want to hit. It might be wiser to to a subq injection into your forearms.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You need to be careful if you're trying to site inject into an area like your wrist. There's almost no muscle tissue there and lots of veins you don't want to hit. It might be wiser to to a subq injection into your forearms.
Yeah, that's what I would do. Inject in the closest area you can that has some fat under the skin. I've never done IM with peptides and definetly don't prefer IM with water, only oils go IM for me.

Otherwise just get fat as a mo fo until your wrists start getting fat and then you can inject directly in to the wrist he-he

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In the freezer I believe it’s about 2 years shelf life bro,

Fridge i think it’s 6 months

reconstituted i trend to only mix what I need for the next week at most.

it is systemic so personally I go sub q round my belly regardless but if you wanna go into your wrist go for it
So that 2 years and 6 months is for the powder I presume? And I guess I would want to minimise the freeze-thawing cycles?

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Okay, I see. Probably best to avoid direct wrist injections then. Where exactly in the forearm can I do it?

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah, that's what I would do. Inject in the closest area you can that has some fat under the skin. I've never done IM with peptides and definetly don't prefer IM with water, only oils go IM for me.

Otherwise just get fat as a mo fo until your wrists start getting fat and then you can inject directly in to the wrist he-he
I think I will probably need other medication first then If my wrists start getting fat too...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So that 2 years and 6 months is for the powder I presume? And I guess I would want to minimise the freeze-thawing cycles?
Yeah for the powder, when reconstituted you don’t want to be leaving it too long (I’ll leave most things a week tops)

I freeze all my vials when they arrive and just move to the fridge a few at a time when I need them

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah for the powder, when reconstituted you don’t want to be leaving it too long (I’ll leave most things a week tops)

I freeze all my vials when they arrive and just move to the fridge a few at a time when I need them
Another question whisky, when you are trying to draw the peptide out with a slin pin, would you first pump air into the vial to make drawing it out easier? This is what I have seen tutorials teach with drawing out HCG, is this applicable with peptides like BPC 157 too?

I ask because somewhere I read they shouldn't come in contact with air much, and then I thought, what about the air I put in through the Slin Pin, is that degrading the solution?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another question whisky, when you are trying to draw the peptide out with a slin pin, would you first pump air into the vial to make drawing it out easier? This is what I have seen tutorials teach with drawing out HCG, is this applicable with peptides like BPC 157 too?

I ask because somewhere I read they shouldn't come in contact with air much, and then I thought, what about the air I put in through the Slin Pin, is that degrading the solution?
yep, exactly the same principle. You do it just before you reconstitute and it’s just to even out the pressure (otherwise sometimes you put the pin with the bac water in and it sucks the water in immediately and that has to be done gently)

after reconstituting you don’t need to worry about contact with air but same principle, it’s just balancing pressure for when you draw