How to stack my leftovers for a great DAA experience????

Doberman13

Awards
With the NP sale going on right now I am wondering what I could buy and combine with extra stuff I have sitting around the house to make a great stack???

Right now I have a 2 bottles of Erase, bottle of Lean Xtreme, bottle of Activate Xtreme and 3/4's of a bottle of Anabeta.

I still have yet to try a DAA supplement and I am wondering if I purchased DAA, what (if anything) from above could I stack with it for decent gains? Also, has anyone tried the NP Bulk DAA? Is it any good or should I try something else?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With the NP sale going on right now I am wondering what I could buy and combine with extra stuff I have sitting around the house to make a great stack???

Right now I have a 2 bottles of Erase, bottle of Lean Xtreme, bottle of Activate Xtreme and 3/4's of a bottle of Anabeta.

I still have yet to try a DAA supplement and I am wondering if I purchased DAA, what (if anything) from above could I stack with it for decent gains? Also, has anyone tried the NP Bulk DAA? Is it any good or should I try something else?
I would do daa product of choice + 3 erase caps a day for as long as that gets u (I think that's 60 days of erase) then I would jump into anabeta for however Lon u can at 4 a day then hit up the lean/activate extreme stack ... I would NOT run the lean extreme directly befre or after erase bc u don't want to crush estrogen/coritsol too much! I'd be interested to see which u like better for cortisol control, erase or lxtreme, and also for test boosting between act extreme and daa. Prometheus rising byMAN looks like a solid daa product, so does recourse by southland and formula x by athletix.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Promethius gave me the runs bad. My favorite is the SNS caps for DAA. Endosurge is a good choice to stack DAA with to lower prolactin and boost free test. Then add erase and profit.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Promethius gave me the runs bad. My favorite is the SNS caps for DAA. Endosurge is a good choice to stack DAA with to lower prolactin and boost free test. Then add erase and profit.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
Bc of the forskolin from promtheus ;)

Doesn't affect me too bad.. Did u follow dosing protocol or did u over dose? Just curious.

How did ur estro levels respond on daa??

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I did exactly what it said. I think 4 first things in the morning? I used it as soon as it went up at NP so its been a while. I actually didn't get much out of it. DAA does make my nips a little puffy. Definetly better with a AI.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did exactly what it said. I think 4 first things in the morning? I used it as soon as it went up at NP so its been a while. I actually didn't get much out of it. DAA does make my nips a little puffy. Definetly better with a AI.
Yea I'm pretty sensitive that's y I asked.. The Prometheus has the i3c in it.. Unfortunately I can't run erase bc I am on my 5th week now out of 8 n am going right into the Prometheus/primal male stack following it

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree with the above. A DAA product of your choice stacked with Erase.

Doberman13

Awards
Thanks guys. Does anyone have experience with NP's Bulk DAA? It is cheap as hell right now so I am thinking of going with that stacked with erase....

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Does anyone have experience with NP's Bulk DAA? It is cheap as hell right now so I am thinking of going with that stacked with erase....
yea man its fine, u might need a pocket scale as most bulk powders i use have been off a lot as far as weight per scoop. i think i paid 5 bucks on an auction site from china and mine measures to the 0.01 gram but it saves money in the long run and has a million uses.

Doberman13

Awards
Just ordered the bulk DAA, I figured at $12.99 what is the risk? I will be stacking with Erase as discussed.