Answered How to run CLEN safely ?

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So as we know running any form of AAS will fuk with ur heart, so personally I did my research and I take a fair amount of supps to help with that.
Now I heard about Helios and I’m super interested but always was scared of clen because everyone say it enlarges heart etc. So I’m going to do my home work with this one and see what’s up.
My question is how can you run it safely ? And prevent the heart enlargement issue ? Take certain supps certain dosage length etc?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lance Armstrong has an enlarged heart and it’s only helped him in life

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lance Armstrong has an enlarged heart and it’s only helped him in life
Good for him lol I’d like to be Normal when it comes to that , I mean how awful is this ? Worse than 300 mg tren Ace ? I just finished this cycle lol

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would stay away from clen. Safest way to go.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good for him lol I’d like to be Normal when it comes to that , I mean how awful is this ? Worse than 300 mg tren Ace ? I just finished this cycle lol
I haven’t done a lot of research on long term issues. Probably not awesome.
T3 is gonna be a lot easier to run, and likely less harmful, but guys love their clen, so I’m sure many will disagree

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
T3 is gonna be a lot easier to run, and likely less harmful, but guys love their clen, so I’m sure many will disagree
As one of those who does love a bit of clen my personal view is that the potential harmful sides can be mitigated by being sensible.

- limited useage, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for a couple of months once a year is all I’ll do.

- LISS cardio (either on clen or on cycle this is just beneficial for your heart)

- take taurine, clen depletes it so supplement with it.

Just my view if your gonna run it. Of course not running it is safest though

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The thing is about t3 will run through muscle tissue too and u have to be on cycle to run it or else

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As one of those who does love a bit of clen my personal view is that the potential harmful sides can be mitigated by being sensible.

- limited useage, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for a couple of months once a year is all I’ll do.

- LISS cardio (either on clen or on cycle this is just beneficial for your heart)

- take taurine, clen depletes it so supplement with it.

Just my view if your gonna run it. Of course not running it is safest though
thats more of what I’m looking at , just running it for max 2 month a year with the on and off method, plus whatever supps needed for heart health ? But what causes the heart issue ? Is it high doses or longer term use ?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The thing is about t3 will run through muscle tissue too and u have to be on cycle to run it or else
Yup.
I guess I just assume everyone is.
I certainly wouldn’t cut without gear.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
clen is fairly safe when run for 2 weeks working up to optimal dosing. after that every 2 days you stop for two days. 2 days on 2 days off.. furthermore splitting the dose into a couple of doses would further safegaurd you from issues. I wouldn't recomend running it for longer than 12 weeks with out a 4 week break.

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
clen is fairly safe when run for 2 weeks working up to optimal dosing. after that every 2 days you stop for two days. 2 days on 2 days off.. furthermore splitting the dose into a couple of doses would further safegaurd you from issues. I wouldn't recomend running it for longer than 12 weeks with out a 4 week break.
Awesome so it’s not given that clen will fuk up ur heart it’s more of abusing dosages and length ?
What would be 8 weeks clen cycle support supps to help lower sides etc
And if u would give a clen cycle setup hoe that would be ?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I typically use the first 2 weeks as a break in.. I like to be running 100 mcg per day by the end and I'm talking comfortably with no sides. I will split these doses into 2 morning and after noon..
so the first day might be something like 20 mcgs 1x ... the next day 20 x 2 ... 30 x2 and so on until i reach 50mcgs per dose. at that dose I dont get the sweats or clammy hands and or the shakes. once the two weeks is up I take 2 day off and then return to 60 mcgs x 2 for 2 days. then i repeat that for the duration.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i like to use a high end fat burner with yohimbine or alfa yohimbine on off days. or if your highly stim tolerant you can try to combine the two, on and off days.

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i like to use a high end fat burner with yohimbine or alfa yohimbine on off days. or if your highly stim tolerant you can try to combine the two, on and off days.
Myvstim tolerance is kinda low so I probably won’t do that and will keep my dosage lower, I like the split thank u

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Helios is low dose Clen AND Yohimbine, which will hit way harder vs oral. 40mcg clen isn’t a big deal for men typically, but 5mg injected Y could make you sick af if not used to large amounts of Y.

Buy your Clen separate from some oral Y so you can control individual dosing to your tolerance.

Everyone has already stated the other precautions.

You need to be supplementing with a bit of extra potassium (easy with plenty of greens in diet or a salt-substitute product) and taurine since Clen depletes both, as well as 1g Curcumin (strong evidence for preventing LVH & generally awesome for you year round).

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Helios is low dose Clen AND Yohimbine, which will hit way harder vs oral. 40mcg clen isn’t a big deal for men typically, but 5mg injected Y could make you sick af if not used to large amounts of Y.

Buy your Clen separate from some oral Y so you can control individual dosing to your tolerance.

Everyone has already stated the other precautions.

You need to be supplementing with a bit of extra potassium (easy with plenty of greens in diet or a salt-substitute product) and taurine since Clen depletes both, as well as 1g Curcumin (strong evidence for preventing LVH & generally awesome for you year round).
A lot of users of Helios stated(all anecdotal of course) jitters were more manageable with Helios and smaller doses gave adequate results. One of the things that intrigued me initially as someone that did NOT enjoy Clen or its side effects.
But I have yet to try Helios still. Probably bc I’m eternally bulking.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A lot of users of Helios stated(all anecdotal of course) jitters were more manageable with Helios and smaller doses gave adequate results. One of the things that intrigued me initially as someone that did NOT enjoy Clen or its side effects.
But I have yet to try Helios still. Probably bc I’m eternally bulking.
Mike Arnold was discussing the main issues with it are that Clen needs only taken once a day (many split their daily dose obviously) but Y needs multiple applications to be optimal, even pinned subq. And most people want to use more than 40mcg total Clen - it basically is for those who don’t like Clen but still want to use it for some reason, love Y, and want to pin 2 extra times a day minimum.

I would be pinning his SR9009 oil subq twice a day if I was going to bother with that. Of course you could draw that into the same slinpins as Helios and really get cookin’!

Arnold did mention injected Y can technically be used to spot reduce, but you have to micro pin it all over the area - totally not worth it, unless maybe you had pseudogyno (estrogenic chest fat).

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Mike Arnold was discussing the main issues with it are that Clen needs only taken once a day (many split their daily dose obviously) but Y needs multiple applications to be optimal, even pinned subq. And most people want to use more than 40mcg total Clen - it basically is for those who don’t like Clen but still want to use it for some reason, love Y, and want to pin 2 extra times a day minimum.

I would be pinning his SR9009 oil subq twice a day if I was going to bother with that. Of course you could draw that into the same slinpins as Helios and really get cookin’!

Arnold did mention injected Y can technically be used to spot reduce, but you have to micro pin it all over the area - totally not worth it, unless maybe you had pseudogyno (estrogenic chest fat).
Has anybody had any positive results out of the sr9009 oil? Id be all over it but the initial reports are meh

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Has anybody had any positive results out of the sr9009 oil? Id be all over it but the initial reports are meh
Apparently, for men, 10mg TOTAL per day (maybe 15 tops) is the sweetspot. Divided over 2-3 injections. If only doing 1-2 injections, subq is preferred to slow the release and spread it out a little longer. Women 3-5mg seems to have worked well.

People allege to be getting great results with transdermal application as well.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Apparently, for men, 10mg TOTAL per day (maybe 15 tops) is the sweetspot. Divided over 2-3 injections. If only doing 1-2 injections, subq is preferred to slow the release and spread it out a little longer. Women 3-5mg seems to have worked well.

J

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I was doing transdermal, went through 4 bottles of it and cant say for sure if i noticed much.

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts ? I’m very interested in this I guess that’s new ?

Super Helios 2.0

40 mcg clen

5 mg yohimbine

100mg L-Carnitine

B-complex

Lipotropes

Thiamine

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I really wanted the sr9009 to work but gotta be honest, I ran it exactly as you suggest and even after working up to 30mg a day was getting nothing......

I logged it in detail and did highlight the potential reasons I didn’t get anywhere (just post cycle etc) but still.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thoughts ? I’m very interested in this I guess that’s new ?

Super Helios 2.0

40 mcg clen

5 mg yohimbine

100mg L-Carnitine

B-complex

Lipotropes

Thiamine
i feel like a transdermal option you could rub onto stubborn spots would be way funner than pinning that stuff all the time.

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i feel like a transdermal option you could rub onto stubborn spots would be way funner than pinning that stuff all the time.
What all those other things for tho lol

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slin pin is nothing tho I don’t even feel it 30g 👌🏼

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What all those other things for tho lol
B vitamins are nice but you should know dosing before injecting. I would also research IM L-Carnitine dosing because I think that may be low.

40 Clen & 5 Y is standard Helios formula.

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
B vitamins are nice but you should know dosing before injecting. I would also research IM L-Carnitine dosing because I think that may be low.

40 Clen & 5 Y is standard Helios formula.
How about that lipotropes

D

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No idea

If we did we wouldn’t post sources because you asking openly is against the forum rules. Don’t do that again if you don’t want to get banned.
My bad, didn't think it would matter with a b vitamin.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Use clen with a moderate dose of telmisartan and you won’t even feel the cardiovascular effects, even at pretty high doses..

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Use clen with a moderate dose of telmisartan and you won’t even feel the cardiovascular effects, even at pretty high doses..
Holly $hit that’s it ? I have butt load of telmisartan Pharma grade from my doctor !! That was only way I can handle tren ace at 375 mg a week.
let me pick ur brains lil bit bro
so when they say that it enlarges the heart its because it effects ur blood pressure make ur heart work harder ?thats only reason ? Or there is other factors

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Holly $hit that’s it ? I have butt load of telmisartan Pharma grade from my doctor !! That was only way I can handle tren ace at 375 mg a week.
let me pick ur brains lil bit bro
so when they say that it enlarges the heart its because it effects ur blood pressure make ur heart work harder ?thats only reason ? Or there is other factors
It works the same way as it does in skeletal muscle, induces mild hypertrophy. The term mild moves towards worrisome less mild when combined with anabolics, igf-1, hgh etc.

Anyways re telmisartan: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5428554/

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It works the same way as it does in skeletal muscle, induces mild hypertrophy. The term mild moves towards worrisome less mild when combined with anabolics, igf-1, hgh etc.

Anyways re telmisartan: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5428554/
Awesome bro thank u for sharing this knowledge after @xtyler advised me to use it with my cycles it was always smooth I didn’t even know about this added benefit. Thank u so much bro