How to Return to Exercise After Having COVID

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HOW TO RETURN TO EXERCISE AFTER HAVING COVID
There’s no denying the fact that despite the effort, people are getting COVID. Which variant? Well, at the end of the day, does it really matter? Sure, some of the variants aren’t as severe, but it seems like regardless of the variant, it’s taking people out of the gym and onto their couch or bed for at least a few days. So, once you’re feeling a little better, how should you exercise after having COVID? Are there guidelines? Restrictions? What should you know?
In this article, we will look at how to return to exercise after having COVID so that you can get back to working out and go back to your normal training routine (maybe with a few stipulations).

👉 https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2022/how-to-return-to-exercise-after-having-covid/

Attachments

AntonyDiaz

AntonyDiaz

Awards
It's so hard to comment especially with little data available. I heard the effect is unique to people. For example, I now have a friend who got COVID and developed a thyroid problem after, another who became anemic after acquiring COVID. They are not as active now.

My friends who got mild symptoms do not have a problem now, and went back to their active lifestyle with no problem.