How to prevent or lessen MOON FACE from Anadrol?

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Any tips or tricks for reducing the water retention from Anadrol? I'll be running about 50mgs a day, split twice a day for 6-7 weeks. Let me in on your secrets. Thank you!

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I'm so scurredddd, just asking if anyone had real tips besides the obvious eating clean, but thanks.

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I have tried dieting down on 4-andro and dbol also no problem as long as I ate clean

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I guess everybody is different, I did dbol like 7yrs ago and bloated, but that was like college and diet was 💩.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clean diet low in sodium, lots of water and controlling your estrogen is about all you can do in key experience. I get puffy on dbol and anadrol unfortunately.

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Well if I eat a bulking diet on dbol then of course your gonna get a lot of mass along with some water that's what it's supposed 2 do

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
U could try using a natural diuretic every now and then with your a-bombs

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I guess it's really not so much the water retention as it is the effect it has on my BP.... runs in the family, I take everything imaginable for BP and it's still high. I take dandelion root now, and will be doubling the dose once I start the adrol.

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Well yeah that's a bigger problem I guess are you trying 2 grow or diet Down

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess it's really not so much the water retention as it is the effect it has on my BP.... runs in the family, I take everything imaginable for BP and it's still high. I take dandelion root now, and will be doubling the dose once I start the adrol.
I'd avoid orals if I were you...maybe add another injectable. You could add some creatine/short ester injectable if you like a quick boost?

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Ideally grow, burn fat, get stronger lol... I mean been juicing for 8yrs, did dbol and superdrol and all that... I don't think abombs will kill me lol... Just want to try them all and see what works best... Obvi of the BP gets to outta whack I'd stop.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wouldn’t worry about it at 50mgs. Im sure everybody’s different by even 100 mgs didn’t do it to me. Even if you do just ride it out and enjoy the run. Anadrol used to be my absolute favorite.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Something that helps a lot is doing cardio. It keeps you shedding out that extra water your body wants to hold.

Proviron works wonders.

Water lots of it which was already mentioned and clean diet. Stay away from sodium. Also high carbs will cause bloat as will excessive dairy

Possibly an AI will also keep the water down if needed.

These are my best tricks

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm yea I'll stick to 50mgs, since I'm stacking with other 💩... Does it make u feel good like dbol? Diet will be clean, but I love my carbs! Lol... And legit been doing 30mins of cardio 5-6 times a week and will continue to do so.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmm yea I'll stick to 50mgs, since I'm stacking with other 💩... Does it make u feel good like dbol? Diet will be clean, but I love my carbs! Lol... And legit been doing 30mins of cardio 5-6 times a week and will continue to do so.
Yeah I always felt good on it but some don’t. Cardio can be a bitch. Used to get painful pumps just walking up a hill. Lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My understanding is that it, and many other steroids, increases the release of ACTH, which regulates cortisol. When it increases, cortisol also increases and that is largely the reasoning behind "moon face". I know when I run blasts, I get it regardless of diet and sodium levels. Water retention isn't that much of an issue and doesn't explain how one could be lean other than their face and neck area.

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm so getting 11keto or something else good at lowering cortisol? What else is good?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Proviron start with 50 if that doesn’t work try bumping to 100 a day.
Yup....I love Proviron.

Read about a TRT doc running it at 25mg/day, year around with no negative impact on bloods.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yup....I love Proviron.

Read about a TRT doc running it at 25mg/day, year around with no negative impact on bloods.
Very mild but very useful you can run it pretty high with not much negatives. Definitely helps to free up more test. It’s like the icing on the cake.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very mild but very useful you can run it pretty high with not much negatives. Definitely helps to free up more test. It’s like the icing on the cake.
Totally agree... It does definitely have a negative effect on lipids at higher dose so people should be aware of that. But it is one of those things that definitely makes running anabolics so much easier and better on many levels

Bigwyatt

Awards
  • Established
I literally took my first dose of proviron this morning... first week just 25mgs split twice a day... then 50mgs a day for the next 16 weeks, I love proviron.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could get it here. The times I found some and added it briefly were great.