How to Naturally Increase Testosterone?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Heavy compound lifts are supposed to keep test levels elevated, IIRC. I swear that Cissus Quadrangularis is doing something anabolic in the body, but I dont have the blood tests to back it up yet.

BV
so there's been enough responses on this thread but I'll just echo some of the basic posts like this one.

Lifting heavy boosts testosterone
compound lifts boost T
HIIT training boosts T
eating 'clean' but enough, boosts T

but remember... resting boosts T

for supplements, horny goat weed, ZMA before bed, and pine pollen all have good results. ZMA can have an interesting response if you wake up in the middle of the night and find yourself camping under a tent.

I like programming hard workouts (or WOD's, whatever) that have one heavy heavy heavy lift with a circuit of lighter stuff for a good T response, followed by good eating and the supplemention mentioned.

disclaimer: never had my T measured. I can only tell you about my physical reaction to this type of lifestyle and what gives me the effect of having higher T, even if my T is unchanged.

over training, under training, eating garbage, not sleeping will all hinder T. as well as stress. honest to god just a day on the beach sleeping could boost your T if you have a high stress lifestyle.