How to Mix 4/ad & Penetrate

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
OK guys, this went very smoothly and with no problem what so ever. First you will need an empty bottle(like an old T-gel bottle with a cap and an extra cap for the Penetrate bottle.)
Take the Penetrate bottle and shake very well(as the oil substances will have settled to the bottom.) Now remove the cap from the Penetrate bottle and the empty bottle. Pour half of the Penetrate into the empty bottle and cap so you don't spill it. Weigh out 3 grams of 4ad. Take the Penetrate and put the cap on but leave loose. Put it in the microwave for 10-12 seconds. Take a large mouth funnel and put into the Penetrate bottle and pour the 3 grams of 4ad into it. Cap the bottle and shake for approximately 1 minute. It should be fully dissolved with no clumps or particles. Weigh out 3 more grams of 4ad and pour into bottle and repeat shaking. Again weigh 3 grams of 4ad and funnel into your Penetrate and shake. It should hold this 9 grams before adding the remaining half bottle. Now take the bottle that contains the remaining half of Penetrate and heat in the microwave for 10-12 seconds. Pour the remaining 3 grams of 4ad into your Penetrate that you have already mixed and then add the remaining half bottle of Penetrate and cap your Penetrate bottle and shake. Mine held all 12 grams without a problem. I got 9 in a half bottle easily so I could have got 18 grams in a bottle and some that said it would hold 20 grams are probably not wrong. The combo of the gentle heat and marble did the trick. If you do it this way, you should not have any problems. Good luck!!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: I'm sure this will be very helpful for many...

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
god i wish i read that before last friday...

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Guys I would really jump on this Penetrate if you think you may want some! It's a great product at an unbeatable price and Stryder is a great guy!

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
... too bad for me, out of stock :sad:

jazzyd

Awards
M1t Transdermal

OK guys, this went very smoothly and with no problem what so ever. First you will need an empty bottle(like an old T-gel bottle with a cap and an extra cap for the Penetrate bottle.)
Take the Penetrate bottle and shake very well(as the oil substances will have settled to the bottom.) Now remove the cap from the Penetrate bottle and the empty bottle. Pour half of the Penetrate into the empty bottle and cap so you don't spill it. Weigh out 3 grams of 4ad. Take the Penetrate and put the cap on but leave loose. Put it in the microwave for 10-12 seconds. Take a large mouth funnel and put into the Penetrate bottle and pour the 3 grams of 4ad into it. Cap the bottle and shake for approximately 1 minute. It should be fully dissolved with no clumps or particles. Weigh out 3 more grams of 4ad and pour into bottle and repeat shaking. Again weigh 3 grams of 4ad and funnel into your Penetrate and shake. It should hold this 9 grams before adding the remaining half bottle. Now take the bottle that contains the remaining half of Penetrate and heat in the microwave for 10-12 seconds. Pour the remaining 3 grams of 4ad into your Penetrate that you have already mixed and then add the remaining half bottle of Penetrate and cap your Penetrate bottle and shake. Mine held all 12 grams without a problem. I got 9 in a half bottle easily so I could have got 18 grams in a bottle and some that said it would hold 20 grams are probably not wrong. The combo of the gentle heat and marble did the trick. If you do it this way, you should not have any problems. Good luck!!
Let's say I've got M1t and I really don't want to swallow the pills because of my liver value's
Could I break the cap's open & then add the M1t powder to the Penetrate bottle?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
....I feel like I just entered a time-warp, went back to the pre-ban mad scientist transdermal home brew lab. God, I miss those days....kinda. Actually had incorp'd some t/d 4AD recently to begin a cycle (which now includes Test), but I used a penetrate/phlojel concoction which worked well. Good info dg, and jazzy, as nate said, M1T is not a t/d candidate. Do some checking on methylation and you'll see why.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like this might be the candidate to hold my proposed 7 gram 4AD/6 gram 19 Nor/ 7 gram 1-Test concoction I'll be using this fall. Towards the end of the cycle, I'll release the Superdrol..muahahahahaa!

Sorry, got excited.

jazzyd

Awards
T/D M1t

Sounds like this might be the candidate to hold my proposed 7 gram 4AD/6 gram 19 Nor/ 7 gram 1-Test concoction I'll be using this fall. Towards the end of the cycle, I'll release the Superdrol..muahahahahaa!

Sorry, got excited.
Call me optomistic, I didn't think I'd get a go-ahead on that one. Damnit I can't find T/D 4ad anywhere and I really need to with this M1t.

brad1962

Awards
I am trying to Boast my T levels can I make a Transdermal out of sustanon 250 or if not
what kind of Test should I use.

Wishmaster

Awards
hate to bring something back from the dead like this....but i had it saved on my desktop.

Now, say i mix some bulk 4ad powder in a 7.5oz bottle of topical solution from PP.......how much can fit inside that? and how many pumps/rubs would one do a day for a month cycle?

ive done some searching and some use 4ad stand alone...would it be to run solo or would it be better to stack with something?

thanks