how to minimize water gain/bloat which on peptides, mk677?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to keep the bloated look away as much as possible while on mk677 and cjc. Also I dont want to see my blood pressure go up. I know nothing about how body uses salts and water. I make sure I am drinking enough water. Really have no idea about how much salt I take in. I dont salt my food so what it has in it is what I have for sodium levels.

Would natural diuretics help with water bloat associated with MK677?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Eat clean and keep your bodyfat low

Control aldesterone, something like a ARB if you use actual gear and if your looking for a more natural approach maybe try p5p, reducing caffeine, find ways to lower stress. Maybe a mild cortisol blocker

Possibly take a natural diuretic like dandelion root. I don't think ppl should mess with diuretics tho, at least not on a regular basis.

Not everyone gets water retention on these things, and for some ppl you can't avoid the water no matter what .

Not saying do all these things, just giving out some general information on the subject

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Trying to keep the bloated look away as much as possible while on mk677 and cjc. Also I dont want to see my blood pressure go up. I know nothing about how body uses salts and water. I make sure I am drinking enough water. Really have no idea about how much salt I take in. I dont salt my food so what it has in it is what I have for sodium levels.

Would natural diuretics help with water bloat associated with MK677?
And if you exercises intensely and regularly you absolutely should be adding salt to your food. I take in about 3x the reccomended amount of sodium and I often find that's not enough

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going really strict for this mk677/cjc run. Keeping diet clean. Basics, beef, chicken, fish, eggs. baked or stewed. Rice and Oats for carbs. Peas, broccoli, saukraut, green leaf lettuce for bulk of veggies.

Not using any gear, I take p5p right now 40mg a day. Will get bloodwork done in a month. I may take some ksm for cortisol.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And if you exercises intensely and regularly you absolutely should be adding salt to your food. I take in about 3x the reccomended amount of sodium and I often find that's not enough
it is just something I never measure. I like salt on peas and corn. Maybe salt to taste on beef as salt makes beef taste best. Seems very hard to track sodium levels. I don't eat a lot or if any pre made foods.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
it is just something I never measure. I like salt on peas and corn. Maybe salt to taste on beef as salt makes beef taste best. Seems very hard to track sodium levels. I don't eat a lot or if any pre made foods.
I mainly use the extra sodium pre and post workout. But there's a lot more reasons and times to use extra sodium

I don't know if your interested but here's some easy reading on the importance of sodium. I know that's not what this thread is about but I just thought it might be useful to you

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I mainly use the extra sodium pre and post workout. But there's a lot more reasons and times to use extra sodium

I don't know if your interested but here's some easy reading on the importance of sodium. I know that's not what this thread is about but I just thought it might be useful to you
I eat keto and this is amazing for ppl that aren’t aware salt is so necessary for the body to function.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ya, and in the absence of carbohydrates it's even more important for performance
That's interesting about salt. Thanks for the links. I follow a diet similar to keto with occasional carb loading. I indirectly found the effects of MK helped eliminate (as a side benefit, not a primary reason to use) the rare cramping I get post-carb load, while getting back into keto. I can piss clear for 3 days after carb-loading while resuming keto but slow down this rate of fluid loss with MK, helping athletic performance. I always assumed I was losing salt during this time but assumed my diet alone was replenishing Na/K with the exception of the times I cramped.
Good info (y)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That's interesting about salt. Thanks for the links. I follow a diet similar to keto with occasional carb loading. I indirectly found the effects of MK helped eliminate (as a side benefit, not a primary reason to use) the rare cramping I get post-carb load, while getting back into keto. I can piss clear for 3 days after carb-loading while resuming keto but slow down this rate of fluid loss with MK, helping athletic performance. I always assumed I was losing salt during this time but assumed my diet alone was replenishing Na/K with the exception of the times I cramped.
Good info (y)
Glad it helps, I'm not a big fan of keto at all, I prefer a moderate to high protein and carb diet with very low fat or a balanced diet. but in a pinch I will drop my carbs low or out completely for a bit and when I do, I immediately increase my sodium. On mk677 a low carb approach may be benificial tho

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Glad it helps, I'm not a big fan of keto at all, I prefer a moderate to high protein and carb diet with very low fat or a balanced diet. but in a pinch I will drop my carbs low or out completely for a bit and when I do, I immediately increase my sodium. On mk677 a low carb approach may be benificial tho
Keto-style works for me and for my past goals. It definitely has limitations post-carb depletion in terms of anaerobic volume, intensity, strength.
For me, moderate fat or moderate carb, not both. With moderate fat, I have no ability to get "fat". With moderate carbs, I really need to watch my food intake and keep fats much lower.
Goals will be changing and will necessitate PWO carbs and good carbs. I will work those back in for 8-12 weeks, then go back to keto-style.
In the meantime, good intel on salt brother.