How to dose SX with LEAN FX

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I finally got my sample of SX in the mail, day before yesterday, after two tries and two months (it was worth the wait:wave2:). IMO, very clean energy, very strong neuro effects, and fantastic appetite supression. This was not anything like the original Stimulant X, which I feel was a very strong and somewhat dirty(My prostate would swell on two caps of the original making bathroom trips an annoyance). I ordered a box of SX and LEAN FX this morning and I was wondering how do I best use the products together? I was thinking about one capsule of SX and one of LEAN FX upon waking and then another LEAN FX about mid-day. How's that sound? BTW, you guys definitely hit it out of the ballpark with this one.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
I would do as you suggested but add another LEAN FX some time if it isnt to much for you.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Typically one in the morning, one midday, and one around dinnertime or so.

If you're trying to stretch your bottle of LFX, I wouldn't doubt that 2 caps will do the trick.

As for dosing SX, lol, you're on your own with that one. The directions suggest no more than 6 caps per day, but many people find 1 capsule first thing in the morning is more than enough to get the job done.