How to Determine Testosterone Injection Volume

SwoleorDie

Awards
Hey guys,

I have a 300mg/ml vial of Test E. I want to inject 60mg of Test E every 3 days for a cruise. I have a 3cc syringe along with an 18g for drawing and a 27g 1 1/4 inch needle for injecting in the upper glutes and quads. I can't find a website that will tell me how many ml of my test I should be injecting. My syringe goes in increments of .5ml but I am pretty sure that will be to much for just 60mg. I feel like this is simple math that I an truly horrible at so if someone could help me figure this out that would be awesome.

Thanks

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You would need .2ml why not just do .5 once a week. It would come out to roughly the same thing, and you have test-e so it would be fine and less injections.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Test E for TRT, for cruising doesn’t need to be injected e3d. Just pin .4-.5 cc’s every Monday as suggested above.

LGTWHIT

LGTWHIT

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah this post makes zero sense, OP needs to research before going down this path

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And if you are gonna pin a drop and a half of test at a time, just get some insulin rigs and pin subQ

SwoleorDie

Awards
I didn't think it would be smart to pin Test E only once a week because on steroidcalc.com it showed a lot of fluctuation as opposed to every 3 days which is what most people recommend to do with test E anyway. I have done plenty of research but despite having my test at 311ng/dl tested fasted in the morning neither my pcp endo or even urologist want to prescribe TRT and in fact had hardly any knowledge about it. I ended up educating them on well known protocols for both T and AI. Not trying to come off as a smart ass because I know a google search doesn't equal a medical degree but I have been dealing with the BS from low T for to long and I have been researching doing this for literally over a year but finally had the balls to pull the trigger myself so now I am tieing everything together and covering my bases. I plan on getting my own bloodwork done at my doctors office since I let him know I plan on pursuing this on my own ( I said through a mens health clinic). Anyway thanks for the help, any additional reasing for the .5 injection once a week would be nice. If its a matter of the amount that I will be drawing I am happy to purchase new needles and syringes since I got these for free from my work anyways. I work as a MA in the medical field so I am familiar with this stuff.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I didn't think it would be smart to pin Test E only once a week because on steroidcalc.com it showed a lot of fluctuation as opposed to every 3 days which is what most people recommend to do with test E anyway. I have done plenty of research but despite having my test at 311ng/dl tested fasted in the morning neither my pcp endo or even urologist want to prescribe TRT and in fact had hardly any knowledge about it. I ended up educating them on well known protocols for both T and AI. Not trying to come off as a smart ass because I know a google search doesn't equal a medical degree but I have been dealing with the BS from low T for to long and I have been researching doing this for literally over a year but finally had the balls to pull the trigger myself so now I am tieing everything together and covering my bases. I plan on getting my own bloodwork done at my doctors office since I let him know I plan on pursuing this on my own ( I said through a mens health clinic). Anyway thanks for the help, any additional reasing for the .5 injection once a week would be nice. If its a matter of the amount that I will be drawing I am happy to purchase new needles and syringes since I got these for free from my work anyways. I work as a MA in the medical field so I am familiar with this stuff.
Ok. So just do half of .5 twice a week. You’ll be just under 150mg. I’m familiar with needles too. But something with a 13.5 day half life will probably show you what it has shown me. That It won’t matter if you pin it once a week or every day.

SwoleorDie

Awards
Could you help show me how you figured that math out? I never learned dosages in school and I am having trouble finding out how to do it online.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Could you help show me how you figured that math out? I never learned dosages in school and I am having trouble finding out how to do it online.
Sure bro. So, you have 300milligrams per ml. Which is equivalent to a CC. ML = CC. So 1cc in your syringe will give you 300mg of Test E. But you don’t want that, you want about 120mg/week. So, you want half roughly, or 1/2, which equals .5.
So .5cc’s or 1/2cc will give you 150mg of Test. Back that off a smidge, and you get. ...4cc’s.
Easy way to do that is just multiply 0.4 by 300. It will give you 120, exactly what you want. But the simplified way, if you’re new to this is find out what half of 300mg is(150) and know that that is .5cc.
Just remember a CC is always an ML. And your concentration of your gear that’s listed is always the amount for 1 ml/cc.

SwoleorDie

Awards
Sure bro. So, you have 300milligrams per ml. Which is equivalent to a CC. MG=CC. So 1cc in your syringe will give you 300mg of Test E. But you don’t want that, you want about 120mg/week. So, you want half roughly, or 1/2, which equals .5.
So .5cc’s or 1/2cc will give you 150mg of Test. Back that off a smidge, and you get. ...4cc’s.
Easy way to do that is just multiply 0.4 by 300. It will give you 120, exactly what you want. But the simplified way, if you’re new to this is find out what half of 300mg is(150) and know that that is .5cc.
Just remember a CC is always an ML. And your concentration of your gear that’s listed is always the amount for 1 ml/cc.
Excellent breakdown, thank you so much that was super helpful! Thank you to everyone else as well! Cant wait to be huge lol

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Sure bro. So, you have 300milligrams per ml. Which is equivalent to a CC. ML = CC. So 1cc in your syringe will give you 300mg of Test E. But you don’t want that, you want about 120mg/week. So, you want half roughly, or 1/2, which equals .5.
Don't forget the weight of the ester! So test e 300 there is actually less test because the weight of the ester. I don't have the research right now biy it's out there. When you pick up a bottle of say test e 250, its more like 200-225

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't forget the weight of the ester! So test e 300 there is actually less test because the weight of the ester. I don't have the research right now biy it's out there. When you pick up a bottle of say test e 250, its more like 200-225
I used to calculate all that out, for real. Then I realized that most the dosing guidelines out there for all aas don’t take into consideration ester weight, so I just stopped doing all that extra math.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know of a very experienced very sharp bodybuilder (Emeril Denzik or something like that) that injects 10mg of test E (I am fairly certain it is E, maybe prop) every day. He is very intelligent and I'm sure he wouldn't be doing it for the hell of it.

That said once a week works fine for me. I do need a dose of AI about once a week though..... at only 100mg/week.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know of a very experienced very sharp bodybuilder (Emeril Denzik or something like that) that injects 10mg of test E (I am fairly certain it is E, maybe prop) every day. He is very intelligent and I'm sure he wouldn't be doing it for the hell of it.

That said once a week works fine for me. I do need a dose of AI about once a week though..... at only 100mg/week.
Emeric is very sharp indeed. I'm using his protocol and found it keeps me at around 850 ish. I don't use an ai and prefer this to my old protocol of 100 mg split twice per week.

SwoleorDie

Awards
What AI medication are you using and what kind of dosing are you running? I have had gyno since I was 14 that hasn't ever gone away but I heard that the goal of a cruise is to be able to get as high of test as you can (within physiological ranges) without having to use an AI. I do have Arimidex 1mg on hand though.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
And if you are gonna pin a drop and a half of test at a time, just get some insulin rigs and pin subQ
I concur. Sub-q works great for Test-E with small injection volumes. I notice almost no difference between once or twice per week but either would be fine sub-q. If once per week, sub-q may allow for a slower absorption and more stable T levels.

I'm not a fan of trying to push oil through a slin pin, even when I heat the oil up beforehand. I find that pushing on the plunger too hard (w/ a slin pin) tends to cause the needle to move around, which can cause some PIP. For me, 25g x 5/8 or 1/2" works great for sub-q.

SwoleorDie

Awards
I concur. Sub-q works great for Test-E with small injection volumes. I notice almost no difference between once or twice per week but either would be fine sub-q. If once per week, sub-q may allow for a slower absorption and more stable T levels.

I'm not a fan of trying to push oil through a slin pin, even when I heat the oil up beforehand. I find that pushing on the plunger too hard (w/ a slin pin) tends to cause the needle to move around which can cause some PIP. For me, 25g x 5/8 or 1/2" works great for sub-q.
Thanks for the addition for the sub-q method. I'm getting my hands on some insulin syringes tomorrow or friday so I will probably try IM and sub-q to see what I like more.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, I hope it works out great and you get really swole and don’t die.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It amazes me how difficult math is for some meatheads for future reference. You take however many mg you want (in your case 60mg) and divide it by what you have in mg (300mg) and multiply by however many ml (1ml) so 60/300 =0.2ml. So if you wanted 100mg but you have 300mg/5ml you would do 100/300 x 5 = 1.7ml lol

SwoleorDie

Awards
It amazes me how difficult math is for some meatheads for future reference. You take however many mg you want (in your case 60mg) and divide it by what you have in mg (300mg) and multiply by however many ml (1ml) so 60/300 =0.2ml. So if you wanted 100mg but you have 300mg/5ml you would do 100/300 x 5 = 1.7ml lol
Thanks brotha, me and math have a long history of not getting along

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I'm not a fan of trying to push oil through a slin pin, even when I heat the oil up beforehand. I find that pushing on the plunger too hard (w/ a slin pin) tends to cause the needle to move around, which can cause some PIP. For me, 25g x 5/8 or 1/2" works great for sub-q.
I discovered this with some injectable Msten earlier this year. I could pin subQ with a 25-27 pretty easily and then i wouldn’t have to worry about drawing up for an hour, just pull with a 20-21 and push with preferably a 27, no time at all needed, I did it while driving sometimes.