How to build an Animal Stack

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Animal supps for 6 years now, on and off. Currently I am on the new Animal Stak (AS2), but it doesn't feel the same as the old one. Also, Cuts are different I've noticed.
Anyways, I've never taken Animal Test. What would one compare it to (product-wise, if possible)? Is there a need for a PCT, or are the effects negligible to hormone levels? Thanks in advance!

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Animal supps for 6 years now, on and off. Currently I am on the new Animal Stak (AS2), but it doesn't feel the same as the old one. Also, Cuts are different I've noticed.
Anyways, I've never taken Animal Test. What would one compare it to (product-wise, if possible)? Is there a need for a PCT, or are the effects negligible to hormone levels? Thanks in advance!

Animal Test does not require a PCT. I ran a 42 cycle of it and it really didnt do much for me. My diet was to a T and so was my trainning, I took the supp as directed and I honeslty go better results with just M-stak by itself. Im sure if i were in my 30's this product would have done more for me but since im 21 it didnt really do much if any at all. Id compare it to taking a trip product( i know there not the same but the idea of being hopefull when taking it is the same). Im not knocking the product because as i said if i were older it would prob do its job. I personally feel its not made for those of us in our 20's. are natural test is high already so with out ph's, pro steriods, and steriods there isnt really much thats going to make an insane difference in gains. However, there was one product i took/take that i do feel makes a difference in my test levels even though its natuarl. The main ingredient is raw orchic concentrate. aka raw testicle. sounds disgusting but in all honesty the stuff is off the hook. Its worked better then the Ph cycle i just did. I mentioned the ingredient to one of the guys at ANIMAL so im hoping one day theyll use it (doubtful). soon after i started taking it i got acne on my shoulders and back, new hairs started to grow on my upper back and shoulders ( only a few but new mind you) and my weight and lifts went up. Nothing insane but notible. either way, i didnt mean to steer off course here but i would recommend m-stak over test but that is only my opinion to take in concideration. Hope you find something that works for you.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Ricky5145- Thanks for the response. I've tried every "Animal" they make, except for MStak, Test, and Pump (and the new PM). Also, I recently started using Superpump250, and like it more than others I've tried (I used NOXplode about a year ago), but am debating using Shock Therapy in about a month or so (I really like Universal's products, and haven't been let down yet)
That sucks about the Animal Test, especially since it's probably the most expensive supp they produce! The raw orchic would be cool- as long as it's not really raw! haha

Thanks again, Ricky!

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
Ricky5145- Thanks for the response. I've tried every "Animal" they make, except for MStak, Test, and Pump (and the new PM). Also, I recently started using Superpump250, and like it more than others I've tried (I used NOXplode about a year ago), but am debating using Shock Therapy in about a month or so (I really like Universal's products, and haven't been let down yet)
That sucks about the Animal Test, especially since it's probably the most expensive supp they produce! The raw orchic would be cool- as long as it's not really raw! haha

Thanks again, Ricky!
no prob man, I love shock therapy but to be fair ive never had superpump250 and have only heard good things. Im a UNIVERSAL guy so i only steer away when i have to, like for whey (Universals whey is $$$$, and i dont care if its better im in college and i need cheap whey haha). I feel as a whole ALL the companies need to lower their prices. I feel like their high just because they know they can get away with it because the consumers are there and willing. I understand they're all running buisnesses but i just dont like that some companies try to act like our hommies and bros and act like their looking out for us BUT make us pay BANK for their stuff and making BANK themselves. My bro wouldnt make me pay bank, he'd hook me up. In reality all you really need is Proper Nutrition, Proper trainning, rest, and the real deal if thats the size your going for. Regular supps arent going to bust us through out natuarl limits when it comes to holding muscle. But thats not what everyones going for so when it comes to fufilling natural potential alot of supps are helpful but not enough for the price their being sold for. I could go on but Im going to stop myself. I love sups and I love how fun they can be but being short on money, and knowing that these companies are ripping me off doesnt sit well in my stomach.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
When did you run the old Stak?

Cuts has been reformulated and is more potent IMHO from its previous release.

Animal Test is my bread and butter. Seriously, I love it. No, you do not need a PCT for AT as it's all natural... it's a complete test booster meaning it also has anti-estrogen complexes as well. It also features Arachidonic Acid which is going to be used to induce hypertrophy. The only thing I would recommend with AT is not taking anything that reduces inflammation, i.e. IB Profen, and so forth. And if you are eating a diet really high in EFAs I'd probably cut those down a tad as well.

Animal Test does not require a PCT. I ran a 42 cycle of it and it really didnt do much for me. My diet was to a T and so was my trainning, I took the supp as directed and I honeslty go better results with just M-stak by itself. Im sure if i were in my 30's this product would have done more for me but since im 21 it didnt really do much if any at all. Id compare it to taking a trip product( i know there not the same but the idea of being hopefull when taking it is the same). Im not knocking the product because as i said if i were older it would prob do its job. I personally feel its not made for those of us in our 20's. are natural test is high already so with out ph's, pro steriods, and steriods there isnt really much thats going to make an insane difference in gains. However, there was one product i took/take that i do feel makes a difference in my test levels even though its natuarl. The main ingredient is raw orchic concentrate. aka raw testicle. sounds disgusting but in all honesty the stuff is off the hook. Its worked better then the Ph cycle i just did. I mentioned the ingredient to one of the guys at ANIMAL so im hoping one day theyll use it (doubtful). soon after i started taking it i got acne on my shoulders and back, new hairs started to grow on my upper back and shoulders ( only a few but new mind you) and my weight and lifts went up. Nothing insane but notible. either way, i didnt mean to steer off course here but i would recommend m-stak over test but that is only my opinion to take in concideration. Hope you find something that works for you.
Thanks for the honesty R. IMHO, test boosters don't have that much of effect on anyone at 21. Test levels are already high during that time... normally I don't even recommend test boosters unless the user is in his mid-twenties at least... so that may have had something to do with your results. I'd say try it again down the road after a few years my man. And stack it with Animal Stak ;)

We listen to any and all consumer feedback, so I'm sure your suggestion was duly noted. Never know what the future may hold.

M Stak is definitely a great product and one I always highly recommend.

Thanks again, Ricky!
Oh man thanks for the constant support WM. Let us know when you try those products.

In regards to Shock Therapy, it works like a direct kick of energy. Serious. I love it, especially when I've taken off of stims and then ease my way into some Shock Therapy.

Keep an open mind about AT, as everyone has different results. Personally, I love the stuff and have always made great gains while using it. I've put on size and managed to take inches off my waist with it EVERY time. It's like a recomp product for me.

no prob man, I love shock therapy but to be fair ive never had superpump250 and have only heard good things. Im a UNIVERSAL guy so i only steer away when i have to, like for whey (Universals whey is $$$$, and i dont care if its better im in college and i need cheap whey haha). I feel as a whole ALL the companies need to lower their prices. I feel like their high just because they know they can get away with it because the consumers are there and willing. I understand they're all running buisnesses but i just dont like that some companies try to act like our hommies and bros and act like their looking out for us BUT make us pay BANK for their stuff and making BANK themselves. My bro wouldnt make me pay bank, he'd hook me up. In reality all you really need is Proper Nutrition, Proper trainning, rest, and the real deal if thats the size your going for. Regular supps arent going to bust us through out natuarl limits when it comes to holding muscle. But thats not what everyones going for so when it comes to fufilling natural potential alot of supps are helpful but not enough for the price their being sold for. I could go on but Im going to stop myself. I love sups and I love how fun they can be but being short on money, and knowing that these companies are ripping me off doesnt sit well in my stomach.
Amen. Nutrition/Training > Everything else.

Thanks for your kind words as always R. Hope all is well brother.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
B Con - wow, man, you put some serious time into that post-- lots of props! I appreciate your time and patience!
The last tiime I took Stak? November 2008. Maybe I'll give Test it's day in court- you never know until you try, but aside from cost of money, there is cost of time. I'm not naive, nor do I expect miracles overnight, but a month or two makes a difference. I do wish companies had a loyalty or reward program- you give a company hundreds of dollars, you get a shirt or coupon. Been loyal a few years but feel a product wasn't up to hype, get a refund or partial maybe.
idk- It's just tough sometimes. I wish I could find the real deal around here haha.
Do you have a list of what each ingredient on Test does, and if so, post it. If not, no worries. That's what the internet is for, right?
Thanks again!

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
I do wish companies had a loyalty or reward program- you give a company hundreds of dollars, you get a shirt or coupon. Been loyal a few years but feel a product wasn't up to hype, get a refund or partial maybe.
idk- It's just tough sometimes. I wish I could find the real deal around here haha.

we must be on the same wave length becuase i was thinking the same thing. I want to run s upplement company where i would have consumers and then MEMBERS. Members would be people who only use that brand, support is and rock it. theyd get the stuff for 1/2 the price to consumers would because there standing completely behind that company and getting the name out there. Id hook the members up with all kinds of discounts etc..To make them feel like there wanted and a part of it instead of replaceable like the average consumer. I think that idea would make BANK and SAVE bank for alot of people.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
B Con - wow, man, you put some serious time into that post-- lots of props! I appreciate your time and patience!
The last tiime I took Stak? November 2008. Maybe I'll give Test it's day in court- you never know until you try, but aside from cost of money, there is cost of time. I'm not naive, nor do I expect miracles overnight, but a month or two makes a difference. I do wish companies had a loyalty or reward program- you give a company hundreds of dollars, you get a shirt or coupon. Been loyal a few years but feel a product wasn't up to hype, get a refund or partial maybe.
Do you have a list of what each ingredient on Test does, and if so, post it. If not, no worries. That's what the internet is for, right?
Thanks again!
That's what I'm here for WM. I agree... it definitely takes time and it takes maximum effort to be put in for you to really get the optimal results. I'll be honest and say if you really can't put forth your best efforts in the time, dieting, training then you won't really enjoy the best results. Sure you may get some here and there but they won't be maximized... So yeah 1-2 months definitely takes some time.

AT is expensive... I can understand and relate to that as a student myself. A cheaper suggestion could always be to try stacking Stak w/ N1-T for 42 days... oh yeah.

That's a really good idea about the loyalty/rewards. I've seen other companies implement something in those regards-- I do feel Universal tries to give back as much as we can to all of our consumers--- especially to those over at the Forvm as well. I recommend signing up over there if you haven't already.

I like the idea of a loyalty rewards program though... let me see what I can do.

Here's a few pages of info with AT:
http://www.animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?id=54

we must be on the same wave length becuase i was thinking the same thing. I want to run s upplement company where i would have consumers and then MEMBERS. Members would be people who only use that brand, support is and rock it. theyd get the stuff for 1/2 the price to consumers would because there standing completely behind that company and getting the name out there. Id hook the members up with all kinds of discounts etc..To make them feel like there wanted and a part of it instead of replaceable like the average consumer. I think that idea would make BANK and SAVE bank for alot of people.
Love the idea. Let me toss that idea around to some others...

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
I've been to Universal's site, but it didn't have all of the information on the site you linked to!
Great site! Wish I would've found it sooner, but glad I have it now! Thanks again, B Con

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I've been to Universal's site, but it didn't have all of the information on the site you linked to!
Great site! Wish I would've found it sooner, but glad I have it now! Thanks again, B Con
You're welcome. Enjoy.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Check the whole site out bro. Lots of info there. Product reviews, testing, training, motivation and nutrition articles, the more you dig, the more you'll find. :)

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
AT is expensive... I can understand and relate to that as a student myself. A cheaper suggestion could always be to try stacking Stak w/ N1-T for 42 days... oh yeah...
I actually prefer running Stak with N1-T, over Test... I run Test maybe every 3rd or 4th month...

Pharoe

Pharoe

Awards
Just ordered all my goodies last night. My foundation has always been Universal Animal Products. I was well into lifting for at least 4 years before I touched a supplement and I remember the first I could afford was Animal Pak multi's and its been a solid relationship since. My supplement daily foundation is the following rain, sleet or snow

Animal Pak
Animal Pump
Animal Flex
Animal Omega

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered all my goodies last night. My foundation has always been Universal Animal Products. I was well into lifting for at least 4 years before I touched a supplement and I remember the first I could afford was Animal Pak multi's and its been a solid relationship since. My supplement daily foundation is the following rain, sleet or snow

Animal Pak
Animal Pump
Animal Flex
Animal Omega
Lookin good on that big bro. That is a solid foundational body building stack right there. We pound it out of our bodies, gotta put it back.

Hg

Pharoe

Pharoe

Awards
Lookin good on that big bro. That is a solid foundational body building stack right there. We pound it out of our bodies, gotta put it back.

Hg
For sure! I honestly can say on the supplement side of the house I owe my physique and competitive strength to those Universal products I listed. This combination along with clean nutrition, constantly changing and challenging routines, most importantly proper rest have allowed me to shatter through all kinds of plateaus will staying completely natural.

Another great Universal product is Animal Cuts. One can with sold nutrition and cardio gets my mid torso damn near flawless without one crunch!