How To Build a Basement Gym On a Budget

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HOW TO BUILD A BASEMENT GYM ON A BUDGET

To be completely honest, there’s nothing better than creating your own home gym or basement gym. I’ve had conversations with followers of my work, personal training clients I work with, podcast listeners, and people on social media about my personal home setup and basement gym. I explain to them how I wouldn’t trade it for the world. Don’t get me wrong, I love fitness centers and gyms due to the variety of equipment that is available as well as the amenities. However, there’s nothing like not having to leave your house and being able to fit in a workout regardless of your schedule, right in the privacy of your own home with your very own basement gym. Combine your basement gym with a solid nutrition and supplementation plan, and you’re good to go!

👉 https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2021/how-to-build-a-basement-gym-on-a-budget/

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One word - Craig's List - OK two words !

dennnewt

Awards
Building a home gym in your basement allows you to work out when convenient. You don't have to fight traffic to drive across town to the gym, and you don't have to work out in front of other people using cars that may not be as hygienic as you hope. A home gym is convenient, private, hygienic, and ultimately cheaper. You have the initial setup cost for a home gym, but you don't have to pay a monthly fee, and you don't have to spend money to get to the gym several times a week. I am already building my gym with no equipment other than peloton weights. But soon, I think I will get everything I need, treadmill, exercise equipment; it will be awesome!

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Building a home gym in your basement allows you to work out when convenient. You don't have to fight traffic to drive across town to the gym, and you don't have to work out in front of other people using cars that may not be as hygienic as you hope. A home gym is convenient, private, hygienic, and ultimately cheaper.
I could agree more !!

DorisMartine

Awards
Investing in a home gym is quite reasonable. I used to go to the gym a lot, but I don't have free time to go to the gym because of my work. So I decided to set up a home gym. I did not have the opportunity to buy all the desired equipment at once, so I bought them gradually. My friend helped me with the choice. In addition, he gave me a scale so I could weigh myself before and after training. His digital scale is amazing as they are very accurate. Thanks to them, I know how much water is out of my body.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's not for everyone, but it is great for some!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Honestly shop. Raif’s list and Facebook market. Got a good amount of stuff that way

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Too many distractions at home... great idea for a Covid lock down tho.

If I was doing one I would research "Titan" brand equipment. Seems like it's "Rogue" quality but alot cheaper.