how should I take protodrol + testabolan v2 + max out + reversitol?

dexterfan

Awards
I mean in what order, combination and timing?

max out is a post workout supplement?

testabolan and reversitol are for after the cycle of protodrol?

can anyone clear this up :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I answered this on the other board you post on.. but I will say it again :).

Protodrol for 4-6 weeks.
Testabolan V.2 + Reversitol for your four weeks of pct.

Take 2 weeks off, then run max out as a non-hormonal cycle to continue gains.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Protodrol for 4-6 weeks.

why not max out during protodrol, doesnt arachidonic acid increase androgenic receptors?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mean in what order, combination and timing?

max out is a post workout supplement?

testabolan and reversitol are for after the cycle of protodrol?

can anyone clear this up :)
someone loves iforce...

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established

Protodrol for 4-6 weeks.

That works, but like he said above you could also run the maxout with proto. Extra androgen receptor sensetivity from the MO would be great on cycle

dexterfan

Awards
someone loves iforce...
I never used an any of these products. I've only used protein powders etc up untill this point. Someone sold me this bottle of protodrol and it says on the label that for best results you should stack it with testabolan v2, max out and reversitol.

How I'm going to obtain these is still another matter :lol:

dexterfan

Awards
here's the direct quote from the label

for peak performance stack these iforce products:

testabolan v2 - oncycle anabolic amplifier
max out - post workout anabolic recovery
reversitol - post cycle hormonal regulator

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never used an any of these products. I've only used protein powders etc up untill this point. Someone sold me this bottle of protodrol and it says on the label that for best results you should stack it with testabolan v2, max out and reversitol.

How I'm going to obtain these is still another matter :lol:
Have you considered running creatine, NO's, even natural test boosters before starting a hormonal cycle?

If you have little experience with supplements, I would run Maxout by itself first. Protodrol is not the best "beginner" supplement so to say.

dexterfan

Awards
Have you considered running creatine, NO's, even natural test boosters before starting a hormonal cycle?

If you have little experience with supplements, I would run Maxout by itself first. Protodrol is not the best "beginner" supplement so to say.
Interesting. I read that max out is "non hormonal" or something, does that mean if you take it by itself there should be pretty much zero side effects?

Thanks a lot again. :)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. I read that max out is "non hormonal" or something, does that mean if you take it by itself there should be pretty much zero side effects?

Thanks a lot again. :)
not necessarily, since it will make you more sensitive to testosteroneyou might notice(i did) pimples, slight range, oily skin, and with Ara increased in DOMS

dexterfan

Awards
not necessarily, since it will make you more sensitive to testosteroneyou might notice(i did) pimples, slight range, oily skin, and with Ara increased in DOMS
so is it basically some sort of "natural" "testosterone booster?"

would that work since I'm 22 years old.

and can it cause hairloss like protodrol?

thanks

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established

thanks
it cant cause hairloss, and I wouldnt say its a natural testosterone booster. AA is great for increasing androgen receptor count and sensitivity. 25-R is great for also activating AR and is great for strength gains so it plays off the rest of the stack really well.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

thanks
NO, its more of a "make you own natural testosterone work way better", tetosterone works through the androgenic receptor to build muscle, Ara is said to increase more androgenic receptors allowing in turn your testosterone to have "more to work with" sort of speak

dexterfan

Awards
it cant cause hairloss, and I wouldnt say its a natural testosterone booster. AA is great for increasing androgen receptor count and sensitivity. 25-R is great for also activating AR and is great for strength gains so it plays off the rest of the stack really well.
NO, its more of a "make you own natural testosterone work way better", tetosterone works through the androgenic receptor to build muscle, Ara is said to increase more androgenic receptors allowing in turn your testosterone to have "more to work with" sort of speak
this sounds great. maybe I should just start by taking max out on its own, since I'm new to all this and am super scared of the *possible* side effects of protodrol.

so now I just gotta get my hands on it :D

thanks again for the great information guys

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
this sounds great. maybe I should just start by taking max out on its own, since I'm new to all this and am super scared of the *possible* side effects of protodrol.

no problem happy to help, thanks for the support!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Very smart move on your part, enjoy! If you need anything else, never hesitate to ask!

Mike