Unanswered How shoukd I take RAD-140?

henhen91

henhen91

Awards
I have a bottle of Rad140 dosed at 12mg per capsule, 90 capsules total.

I am planning to take one a day for 30 days then two a day for the last month.

Am I better taking one a day for 3 months based on your guys experience? I already have nolva for pct for a month after cycle.

Thanks!

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you're better off getting another bottle or two and running 2-3/day for longer if you want to get some decent results out of this. But I guess that could depend on what you have for experience with compounds like this.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’d suggest 20mg minimum with rad. I also would suggest 10 weeks minimum. It’ll take 4 to 5 weeks to build up basically

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’d suggest 20mg minimum with rad. I also would suggest 10 weeks minimum. It’ll take 4 to 5 weeks to build up basically
are you suggestion this because this RAD is on capsule form and not liquid? Everything I have been hearing from everyone is to do a standard 8 week cycle - I would like to push to 12 weeks and have been planning on getting the liquid

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
are you suggestion this because this RAD is on capsule form and not liquid? Everything I have been hearing from everyone is to do a standard 8 week cycle - I would like to push to 12 weeks and have been planning on getting the liquid
idk what you’ve been reading but it would make little sense. Sarms such as rad,lgd etc take about 5 weeks to build up in the system. Running it 8 weeks would leave you with about 3 weeks of potential gains, which is nothing especially since sarms are VERY slow acting compounds.