How often are you engaging your core

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have some stubborn low belly fat and I was talking with a friend who said the key is to keep your core engaged as much as possible.

Is this something you guys do?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have some stubborn low belly fat and I was talking with a friend who said the key is to keep your core engaged as much as possible.

strengthening core would have zero effect on lower belly fatloss

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lower belly fat is stubborn for majority of the people. Just have to diet really hard to lose that bit. Engaging your core doesn't help lose belly fat.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Lose more fat and you’ll lose that "stubborn body fat" engaging core has nothing to do with how fat will show more / less

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve long wondered if the reason some people’s bellies stick out farther is partly caused by lack of core development, which could help suck that in somewhat. As far as fat, development won’t get rid of it. Getting rid of fat gets rid of it.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve long wondered if the reason some people’s bellies stick out farther is partly caused by lack of core development, which could help suck that in somewhat. As far as fat, development won’t get rid of it. Getting rid of fat gets rid of it.
It was An idea I wanted to believe

I just cut down to 180 and everyone told me I looked sick. Yet there was still belly fat.