how much igf1 to see a big difference?

wiseguyx34x

Awards
a lot of people say for gh you need to do at least 3 kits to see a solid difference. just wondering how much igf1 is needed to see a big change???

sourinthemind

Awards
It depends on what you mean by "big difference." You should see some changes after your first 30 days of use. You can't run it more than 30-40 days at a time. Most people run about 50-65mcg/ED and see good results. However, I think some of this is a bit individualized. You may need more or less.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I saw good results as low as 30mcg, but I think 40mcg is ideal.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
is 40mcg oral (even given the new delivery) the same as 40mcg sub-Q in terms of efficacy?

sourinthemind

Awards
is 40mcg oral (even given the new delivery) the same as 40mcg sub-Q in terms of efficacy?
I doubt theat the oral version has the same efficacy, or even close to the sub-Q.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
that's what I was thinking. Because the oral doses have 40mcg. Seems if ideal dose is 40, an oral would need substantially higher.

sourinthemind

Awards
Ideal for me has been around 65-75mcg/day. It has been my experience that the ideal dosage seems to have somthing to do with lean body mass and previous hGH use.

wiseguyx34x

Awards
i think i'll be set at 60 mcgs a day. started at 40 and didnt see much results. switched to 60mcgs. i took before pics and a pic every week into the program. 2 weeks in and all i have to say is this stuff is the real deal. this **** is amazing. the roundness in the muscles is getting there, but it seems as though my waist line is melting away. the pics back it up.