How much HGH does a girl take?

KatyMarie

KatyMarie

Awards
Just coming off a 3 month Winnie cycle and about to start a kit of hgh. Any recommendations for dosage? This will be my first kit

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think its pretty standard across the board.

4iu every day

2iu am/ 2iu pm. GH is a long term deal, one kit wont do much..

KatyMarie

KatyMarie

Awards
Think its pretty standard across the board.

4iu every day

2iu am/ 2iu pm. GH is a long term deal, one kit wont do much..
Oh yes I know I'm doing more than 1 kit I just meant this was my first time doing it. Thanks ill try that

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yes I know I'm doing more than 1 kit I just meant this was my first time doing it. Thanks ill try that
No problem. Howd your var cycle go? How many mg did you run and length?

JRex

JRex

Awards
Just coming off a 3 month Winnie cycle and about to start a kit of hgh. Any recommendations for dosage? This will be my first kit
for a female, 2 iu's first thing in am is plenty. It will maximize fat loss and leanness, especially if you train first thing in the morning.

I am taking 5 iu's first thing in am and I weight 280 pounds. Plan on using it atleast 5-6 months.

KatyMarie

KatyMarie

Awards
No problem. Howd your var cycle go? How many mg did you run and length?
For the var I did 30mg/day for 6 weeks, was training for a marathon at the time and it really dryed my joints. I stick to Winnie now I've gotten more gains and fat loss of it without the sore knees. I run 20-30mgs Winnie for 6-8 weeks at a time

KatyMarie

KatyMarie

Awards
for a female, 2 iu's first thing in am is plenty. It will maximize fat loss and leanness, especially if you train first thing in the morning.

I am taking 5 iu's first thing in am and I weight 280 pounds. Plan on using it atleast 5-6 months.
Yeah that sounds about right I've asked around and girls usually don't take any more than 2ius day. Thanks for the input

JRex

JRex

Awards
For the var I did 30mg/day for 6 weeks, was training for a marathon at the time and it really dryed my joints. I stick to Winnie now I've gotten more gains and fat loss of it without the sore knees. I run 20-30mgs Winnie for 6-8 weeks at a time
I have been taking 80mg var /ed and my joints are aching off an on. I thought it might be something else, thats interesting.

KatyMarie

KatyMarie

Awards
I have been taking 80mg var /ed and my joints are aching off an on. I thought it might be something else, thats interesting.
Yeah I couldn't handle it even taking a supplement for joint care the Winnie is the best and if you keep your doses low theyres minimal side effects. The only thing I don't like about the Winnie is the water retention ... Can't really win haha

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I couldn't handle it even taking a supplement for joint care the Winnie is the best and if you keep your doses low theyres minimal side effects. The only thing I don't like about the Winnie is the water retention ... Can't really win haha
Wait a minute...Water retention on winny and no sore joints? :think: you may have been doop'd with some other hormone.

2iu's is sufficient for most anyone if fat-loss & recovery are your goals. Pre-workout or first thing in the am.

KatyMarie

KatyMarie

Awards
Wait a minute...Water retention on winny and no sore joints? :think: you may have been doop'd with some other hormone.

2iu's is sufficient for most anyone if fat-loss & recovery are your goals. Pre-workout or first thing in the am.
Thanks for the input.. And yeah I do retain water on winstrol I look straight up bulky as soon as I start taking it till I'm done my cycle then it goes away and I'm just cut after.

JRex

JRex

Awards

For me its the same, can run epi or winstrol 50mg/ed with no sore joints. On var, I started at 100mg, now down to 80mg, most of joint pain is gone. probably going to drop to 60mg. I think alot has to do with lowered estrogen levels and joint pain also. I stopped test injections and continuing on Primobolan, materon for last 8 weeks and added anavar last 2 weeks.

AT50

AT50

Awards
Yup Var really dries you out. Need to stay hydrated. Watch your urine for change in color. Drink more water. Did 50/50/100/100 and was dry as ****.