How much dermatrest as test base for super dmz 2.0

Bradfish808

Bradfish808

Awards
Sup guys, got some dermatrest from Olympus labz coming in and was just wondering what's the best dose. I also have 1 and 4-andro and was originally going to use that as a base but Ive been reading up on some trest logs and been hearing great feedback. Mainly needed something to combat lethargy and libido issues. So just wondering what's a minimal effective dose that won't convert to too much estrogen. The only AI I can get my hand on are arimistne which I hear isn't that effective. But would running a small dose say, 50mg be ok??? Thanks guys!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
50mg is a good base. I did have e2 issues at that rate though so most likely you will need exem/adex on hand

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
goodvibes has you covered. 50mg is the perfect dosage imo.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I would never run Tr3st without a solid AI and arimi is the farthest thing from a solid AI

NewAgeMayan

Awards
50mg is a good base. I did have e2 issues at that rate though so most likely you will need exem/adex on hand
Yep.

50mg split am/pm is a solid protocol. Exemestane on hand is a must, no question. Its unlikely, on average, that 50mg/d will cause you estro grief, but some people will find it does. Wont know til you go.

Bradfish808

Bradfish808

Awards
I would never run Tr3st without a solid AI and arimi is the farthest thing from a solid AI
I was looking into some RUI products they have liquid nolva and letro. Has anyone tried their stuff?